What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Action Heroes Mafia

Ozzy

First Grade
KTF is definitely the Rock. If he has multiple wrestlers acting as different hodors, then I don't see how he would be anything but town aligned. The only way he isn't town is if their is a faction made of wrestlers.
Okay I know that KTF is as kosher as Manischewitz wine. So CJ isn't Hogan.
Vote: SeeJay.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Day 3

The heroes gathered around the annoying African American. Both Bruce Willis and Jackie Chan had suffered through his shit and they were glad to be putting the rope around his neck.

Before they could get him up though a motorbike burst onto the scene with a small child riding it.

He cut the rope and Chris Tucker hopped on. It's not going to be that easy to kill someone this annoying.

th

SeeJay is not dead. He is Chris Tucker. Council of United Nauseatingly Terrible Sidekicks aligned Asshole

It is now night

Misanthrope

Staff member
Short Round stands out as annoying moreso than John Connor, but I don't know Hogg's personal feelings on the matter.

Either way, we know Seejay is a roleblock. Time to find his child offsider.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Short Round stands out as annoying moreso than John Connor, but I don't know Hogg's personal feelings on the matter.

Either way, we know Seejay is a roleblock. Time to find his child offsider.
If we went on personal feelings, you would be in the game as my goofy sidekick Mis.

Oh and Souths for the win!

Latest posts