What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Action Heroes Mafia

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I reckon SeeJay has been silenced. He hasn't posted all phase. Methinks this smells like a mislynch.

soc123_au

Staff member
vote Seppoboloblumpkingiver

Tucker would have to be a sidekick.

And Drew isn't Mel Gibson.

soc123_au

Staff member
I reckon SeeJay has been silenced. He hasn't posted all phase. Methinks this smells like a mislynch.

It's 4.30am in Seppo land. SeeJay is probably performing his last blumpkin of the night before collecting his $8.00 cheque.

Frederick

Staff member
Vote: Seejay

Chris tucker was never, ever going to make it as a leading action hero after he did this:
Fifth-Element-Drinking-Game-Chris-Tucker.jpg

Dutchy

Immortal
May as well say it now, since it's obvious who I am, and the Mafia tried taking me down, the beard is my only Hodor. I killed Pesci, I'm a vig.

I'll need protection.

just in case our protector can't read.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Day 2

The Action Heroes, whether experiencing 'roid rage, or actually employing their seldom-used minds, decided that the the man in their midst was bad.

Someone had other ideas though, and, before the final vote had been cast, took the law into his own hands.

He shot at the resident archeologist, but the original tomb raider was much to fast for such a flimsy effort. All he left behind was his lucky Fedora.

Indiana Jones' hat is dead. It was Action Heroes aligned awesome hat

th

Shaun Hewitt is not dead. He is Harrison Ford, Action Heroes aligned blade running space pirate

It is now night

Last edited:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Nobody thinks it's odd that we lynch a 'silenced' SeeJay and we get not one, but two day kills made against our number in that time?

First Dutchy loses his beard and now Shaun eats the lynch instead of SeeJay.

SeeJay is 100% Chris Tucker, and I'm starting to think Drew is in cahoots with him. Methinks he doth protest too much.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Nobody thinks it's odd that we lynch a 'silenced' SeeJay and we get not one, but two day kills made against our number in that time?

First Dutchy loses his beard and now Shaun eats the lynch instead of SeeJay.

SeeJay is 100% Chris Tucker, and I'm starting to think Drew is in cahoots with him. Methinks he doth protest too much.

Dutchy wasnt a day kill. I forgot to put it in the write up and so added it as a 'night continued'.