What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Action Heroes Mafia

soc123_au

Staff member
Nobody thinks it's odd that we lynch a 'silenced' SeeJay and we get not one, but two day kills made against our number in that time?

First Dutchy loses his beard and now Shaun eats the lynch instead of SeeJay.

SeeJay is 100% Chris Tucker, and I'm starting to think Drew is in cahoots with him. Methinks he doth protest too much.

Yep. My money is Seppo was pretending to be silenced knowing they would auto someone else.

mickyj

Bench
as soon as Drew made his silenced post I was suss on him
and the fact soc pointed out he had just not been on at the time made it look worse
and then a auto on someone else
bruce killed the wrong drew imo

Dutchy

Immortal
Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Nobody thinks it's odd that we lynch a 'silenced' SeeJay and we get not one, but two day kills made against our number in that time?

First Dutchy loses his beard and now Shaun eats the lynch instead of SeeJay.

SeeJay is 100% Chris Tucker, and I'm starting to think Drew is in cahoots with him. Methinks he doth protest too much.

C'mon, it was f**king obvious he was silenced. He doesn't shut up for that long in a phase.

Yep. My money is Seppo was pretending to be silenced knowing they would auto someone else.

Its possible. How likely though?

as soon as Drew made his silenced post I was suss on him
and the fact soc pointed out he had just not been on at the time made it look worse
and then a auto on someone else
bruce killed the wrong drew imo

Rubbish. That's fabrication big time. Why would I defend an outed, self-silenced mafia partner? Its ridiculous.

Rebel

First Grade
Drew speaks alot of sense actually.

But then again, its drew so he is probably wrong.

SeeJay

Juniors
Drew is correct this time at least. Lynching me would probably be bad for town in multiple ways. Lets not derp pls

mickyj

Bench
there are 4 options

1. seejay is a sidekick and they used their auto to save him
2. seejay is not a sidekick and mis is and they used the auto to frame seejay (be rather silly form mis)
3. seejay is not mafia and mis is not but something went wrong with his info
4. seejay is mafia don and mis is also mafia and hoping to buy some time by outing a baddy and then claiming blocked rest of game

Hoggmaster

Juniors
there are 4 options

1. seejay is a sidekick and they used their auto to save him
2. seejay is not a sidekick and mis is and they used the auto to frame seejay (be rather silly form mis)
3. seejay is not mafia and mis is not but something went wrong with his info
4. seejay is mafia don and mis is also mafia and hoping to buy some time by outing a baddy and then claiming blocked rest of game

5. Hoggmaster is lying and telling everyone SeeJay is bad as the ultimate meta

mickyj

Bench
reason 5 is the best of them all
I fully support it

the fact no one has come out to claim the auto makes it look like mafia
so either seejay is one of theirs or they are framing him and got mis involved knowingly or not drew might be or just a derp is he like bm in he is a threat to town being bad or good? haha