What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Action Heroes Mafia

Misanthrope

Staff member
Vote SeeJay

He's Chris Tucker. If that doesn't scream annoying sidekick, I don't know what does.

Dutchy

Immortal
Chuck Norris died 20 years ago, Death just hasn't built up the courage to tell him yet.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Night 1 Continued

The man with the beard stood looking over his latest victim, and was about to leave, when he was attacked from behind.

'Kill my buddy eh? This'll show you!'

Overplaying his hand in life, the attacker was quickly overpowered by the former Karate champion, but he did mange to cut off a chunk of Chuck's beard. Without his magical facial hair Norris realised he was vulnerable and took off.

BIW_08799_CA.jpg

Chuck Norris' beard is dead. It was Action Heroes aligned Chuck Norris' beard

It is now day...again

Dutchy

Immortal
May as well say it now, since it's obvious who I am, and the Mafia tried taking me down, the beard is my only Hodor. I killed Pesci, I'm a vig.

I'll need protection.

Parra Pride

Referee
Elsewhere a strong looking man had been sent out on orders from the great one. He was about to initiate his plan but before he could a bullwhip cracked through the air and wrapped his legs up.

So, is this the Rock talking to himself in third person, thus giving himself orders, or is it someone who is part of a faction being sent out on orders?

Drew-Sta

Staff member
:lol:

Is Chris Tucker really bad do we think? A few people have jumped on quickly.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Vote Count:

SeeJay: 8 (Mis, Dutch, Micky, PP, Whall, Ozzy, SGLC, Bazal)

With 18 left its 10 to swing 'em

Latest posts