What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam MacDougall's season ended

Raider_69

Post Whore
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
great career
unlucky for doogs, he was on fire
shireshark, your a f**king wanker, read into why he was on the drugs, f**king idiot

bluesbreaker

Bench
Raider_69 said:
shireshark, your a f***ing wanker, read into why he was on the drugs, f***ing idiot

I'm the biggest Doogs fan ever, I love the man.... However

I find it extremely hard to believe his version of events, especially considering 3 of his family members have also been done for drugs. I suppose if it were a heritary problem...

Raider_69

Post Whore
bluesbreaker said:
Raider_69 said:
shireshark, your a f***ing wanker, read into why he was on the drugs, f***ing idiot

I'm the biggest Doogs fan ever, I love the man.... However

I find it extremely hard to believe his version of events, especially considering 3 of his family members have also been done for drugs. I suppose if it were a heritary problem...

he got done for using the same drugs my cousin used to have for ADD/ODD/ADHD/SOME f**kING THING

the real drug cheats are the ones like Howe

I'm a Souths fan and after they bought Hill and MacDougall a mate and I had a bet on how long they would last. I said both injured in the off season, well Doogs proved me wrong by four games.

Also read on the wires today that Souths still want to sign him for a further two years, seems a bit crazy to me.

SirShire

First Grade
It was a family of druggies. His old man was as mad as a cut snake, a know a few women who went out with the McDougall lads.

thuganomics

Coach
Well hes really only got one injury problem prior to this Saturday Night. And thats the knee one that he said he got over. The knights let him loose because of the salary cap, even if he was injury prone they would still want to keep him.

aqua_duck

Coach
thuganomics said:
Well hes really only got one injury problem prior to this Saturday Night. And thats the knee one that he said he got over. The knights let him loose because of the salary cap, even if he was injury prone they would still want to keep him.
They payed out the final year of his contract, he had the knee one but he's always struggled with niggling injury's like hamstring problems, etc all through his career, why do you think at age 29 he still hasn't reached 100 1st grade games?

Mark Rudd

Juniors
Adam wasn't even half close to getting a rep jersey. WAY past his prime.

Matt King from the Storm played all over him. He's gunna be a star that kid.

Pigskin

Juniors
Mark Rudd said:
Adam wasn't even half close to getting a rep jersey. WAY past his prime.

Matt King from the Storm played all over him. He's gunna be a star that kid.

they play on opposite sides of the field :roll:

Oink !

thuganomics

Coach
I still cant understand when Mad Dog was playing, why wasn't he playing fullback. Langmack saw how dominating he was and still put him in the centres.

Nuke

Staff member
Although the Knights payed him outta his final year, they were still keen on keeping him. Doog's wanted to stay too. He offered to play for match payments alone to stay at the Knights. But on the day they arranged for him to come and sign that contract, he buggered off to Sydney and signed with Souths that morning. Even his manager didn't know what he did. I think someone told me that his manager first heard about it on the radio news.

Junior Bunny

Juniors
Mad Dog was waisted in the Centres. He would have been let loose out at fullback and it could have prevented him from getting this injury. But instead, Langmack chose to wear him out in the Centres and let Watts, who I dont consider to be a first grader, be fullback.

Brad Watts is a reasonable tackler, runs sideways and he lets the ball bounce.

Adam Macdougall can tackle, runs straight and hard, and has the common sense to catch the ball on the full.

Latest posts