What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Mogg just moved in next door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karmichael Hunt

Juniors
He's been moving stuff in for the last couple of days including some wall hanging of a Parramatta player. Ian Hindmarsh helped him move for the first day (I think it was him, I could sort of see him through the drivers side window when backing a trailer back).

His car park is next to mine, his car s**ts all over my bomb (not literally)

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Yes. :cry:

:lol: Doesn't matter, some people on this site (not naming names) take things too seriously. Should start learning, that when something is done, you ask someone, before doing anything.

GIVE THIS MAN HIS JOB :lol:

Legend why has this loyal man, our #1 been alievated of his job

Protest starts here :!: :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
I'm quite confortable with R04's sacking ... hopefully his mentor will follow.

woodgers

Bench
Adam Mogg was in Mooseheads last night. I had a chat to him for a bit. Talk about a mute! everytime I see him getting 2 words out of him is like getting blood out of a stone. I think I have tried talking to him at the aftermatch function 3-4 times and he is always the same. Some of these players need to pull their heads in and realise they don't walk on water. People like us make him what he is, so he should learn some respect. I'm not going to bother trying anymore, besides 100 or so tries what makes him better than me? :D

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
I've had a conversation with Mogg before. AMAZING. I was speaking to him about how great his flick pass was, and how he figured out he could do it. :lol: Another time, me and him started throwin fake punches at each other. (we were drunk) :lol:

greeneyed

First Grade
No 1, I thought you did a good job as moderator. The only time you went over the top was closing down the social threads. But I don't see why you lost your mod job.

Bay56

First Grade
greeneyed said:
No 1, I thought you did a good job as moderator. The only time you went over the top was closing down the social threads. But I don't see why you lost your mod job.

I do .... Legend doesnt like his views :) :)

sometimes a good shakeup is what is required to get everyone mind on the job ... know what I mean :)

I wish I had Legend's power ;-) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.