What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Mogg just moved in next door

Status
Not open for further replies.

greeneyed

First Grade
No 1 maybe said some things that went over the top.... but that was in heat of the moment debates with some pretty nasty supporters from other clubs, not our own. He virtually always did the right thing in moderating the Raiders forum. He closed down the social thread, which I disagreed with, but ... lots of people seem to disagree with me... lol

Bay56

First Grade
R04 .... who's arse do you have to lick to become a mod :) :lol:

boyo, I'd clean up this forum good and proper !!

legend

Coach
FYI, I was not the one who removed Radiers2004 mod status. The facts are he put himself on a self imposed hiatus last week and left us short without warning and that left only Jed as the mod around here. We had no indication he was returning so we did the responsible thing in moving Thickos and IBG into mod positions to help Jed with an ever expanding forum.

I have never used my powers to win an argument. It would be an abuse of power and I am against that.

Mods have done that from time to time and were subsequently removed as mods.

I hope this clears things up.

Cheers.

As a matter of interest, why should this thread be moved or deleted? I find nothing wrong with it so far.

Bay56

First Grade
ha, now the truth comes out ...

what do you hve to say for yourself R04 :) :lol: :)

PS who's kaon

legend

Coach
Probably right but what does that have to do with your reasons to walk out last week? Totally irrelevant IMO.

You spat the dummy because you didn't like what myself and others were saying about Elliott and his coaching abilities. I don't see how Kaon's mod status has anything to do with that.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
It took my "firing" for admin to act, by giving the Raiders forum extra mods. As I had requested that we needed some more ages ago, nothing happened.

I decide to go on a holiday, and We get new mods everywhere. Great work. :clap: #-o

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
You spat the dummy because you didn't like what myself and others were saying about Elliott and his coaching abilities. I don't see how Kaon's mod status has anything to do with that.

So what? I made it public. I could have just said to myself, I don't want to post for a week, and didn't, and nothing would have happened. Kaon is an example, of someone who has decided to stop posting for whatever reasons, and kept his mod status. Me, who did nothing except wanting to take a little one or two week break from the forums, gets it taken off me. Hardly fair, especially when I wasn't asked, as people assumed, and I wasn't then given a reason.

legend

Coach
You decided to go on a self imposed holiday without informing admin of your intentions so what did you expect us to do? You can't hold the forums to ransom because you don't like what is being said.

You showed a distinct lack of objectivity and it severely clouded your judgement and your forced us to act.

Not much more to it really.

Bay56

First Grade
as much as it pains me to say this maybe R04 should be reinstated.

I'm not syaing that I'm gunna lose any sleep over it but as long as he agrees never to annoy me again I'd vote him in. :) :)

legend

Coach
Kaon was the original Raiders mod and is currently overseas studying. He didn't chuck a hissy fit and take his bat and ball and piss off.

Kaon was around long before anyone here and was around long before the site existed.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
You decided to go on a self imposed holiday without informing admin of your intentions so what did you expect us to do? You can't hold the forums to ransom because you don't like what is being said.

You showed a distinct lack of objectivity and it severely clouded your judgement and your forced us to act.

Not much more to it really.

Yes, alot more to it actually. Although I wasn't posting, like i said to the other Raiders mods, I was still reading the forums, and checking them. Did you know that? No. Did you ask? No.

Since when did I have to tell admin I didn't want to post for a week.

You say the forum was left under-staffed or whatever. It always had been, with only two mods present on regular occasions. Why do you think we continued to ask for an extra mod.

I don't care if i'm mod again or not. I just believe I DESERVE a proper explanation, as i'm yet to hear one from anyone from admin. Because the reasons I have been given just arent good enough.

xwizit

Juniors
piss poor excuse legend.

1st up you say 2004 was removed for going on a break

then you say it was because he chucked a hissy fit?

let me guess to shut someone who doesnt agree with you (ie me) youl ban me?

seriously...what a joke

Bay56

First Grade
Legend ... maybe if he agrees to get rid of that avatar you could see it in your heart to give the dummy spitter another go :)

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
He didn't chuck a hissy fit and take his bat and ball and piss off.

Excuse me? Hissy Fit?
Geez so sorry for disagreeing with your opinion on Elliott. But what about the fact that The Only time you post in our forum is to bad mouth Matthew Elliott, you chuck your weekly hissy fit on why you think he sucks, and then you take your bat and ball and piss off for another week to come back a week later and do it all over again.....

Stop being so hypocritical.

Bay56

First Grade
:shock: R04 .... have you ever heard of the saying about burning bridges.

I would say that an appropriate apology such as "sorry Legend for being a dummy spitter and for supporting Elliot and having a dumb arse avatar" would, with my vote of confidence, just about get you over the line. :)

legend

Coach
xwizit, you have no idea mate and i'd advise you not to interfere here. I'll find the reference thread for you if you want but as it stands, I was not the one who replaced Raiders2004 as a mod which has already been stated but Raiders2004 did publicly state he was taking a break from the forums and failed to inform admin of his intentions.

His hissy fit resulted in his self imposed break so do yourself a favour and keep your mug out of a discussion where it is not wanted.

Raiders2004, it was your responsibility as a mod of this forum to inform admin of your desire to take a break and because you took it upon yourself not to do that, we were left with no alternative.

I can't see what we have done wrong here.

FYI xwizit, I have had plenty of arguments with people on these forums and never banned a single soul to date and I don't intend on doing so in the future. If I lose an argument then so be it. If I decided to ban people for having a differing opinion, the forums wouldn't be the most popular league discussion point on the net.

Nice of you to hold such a narrow minded view without checking the facts and going off half cocked.

xwizit

Juniors
lol, legend, you insult away. i couldnt give a shit, ive seen the thread in question, ive seen the arguments, your right my opinion mightnt mean shit to you buddy, but yours means just as much to me.

but yeah whatever mate

Status
Not open for further replies.