What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Reynolds

KiamaSaint

Coach
He is very good, and a chance this year to become "great". Aren't you glad the Eels took Sandow off your hands.

joshie

Live Update Team
Mean while, Issac Luke just cares about the 'glory glory' he gets from the crowd.

Edwahu

Bench
Good organizer with his forwards dominating. I was as impressed with Williams behind a well beaten pack.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Adam Reynolds was very indecisive on a few occasions tonight,two of his kicks led to tries but he had no clue what was going on in his mind,he just put boot to ball and hoped for the best

More luck then skill id say

user_nat

Coach
Great kicker. Nothing else really stands out as being that great, yet.

As far as first seasons go: DCE > Reynolds.

Evenflow

Bench
He's pretty good.

LOL where were you last week when he had a shocker? No doubt BranVan will come out of the woodwork as well after several times ignoring my questions about Reynolds this week. As i said elsewhere the Rabbits are good playing the bully boys against lesser opposition but put them up against the big guns they're week as piss.

He'll once again go missing next week and if by some miracle the Rabbits get over the Dogs next week i'll bet my left one they won't get over the Storm or Manly the week after.