What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Reynolds

BranVan3000

Coach
I like Reynolds and think he has more to his game then he's showing atm.

But I do like the look of Keary, looks quicker better passing game and quality kicking game and wonder if he'll be the better option long term.

I know you can split them but I'm sure Madge would rather a left and right foot kicker on either side ( not sure what foot Keary kicks with).

Well we currently have two halves who prefer to play on the right side.

I think Keary to five eight and Sutton to lock with Crocker not being resigned is the best move

Noa

First Grade
Sutton may prefer to play on the right but as a left foot kicker the team is more balanced for him being on the left.

I suppose if he moves to lock he can still he an option but he'll be out of position for it more often then not.

BranVan3000

Coach
Suttons kicking game doesnt really add a great deal. He will take one or two kicks a game but nothing significant. I've only seen a few effective kicks from him in recent times, though he is much better than previous years. I think his kicking game would be better at lock where he is there simply to put doubt in the oppositions mind. Reynolds has pretty much been doing all the kicking since he has become better at positioning himself and making time for himself

I'm not sure where Keary is more comfortable but I seem to recall him kicking more on the left side anyway. Pretty sure I've seen him doing both

Haven't had too many opportunities to see him yet though

Latest posts