What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Reynolds

Seems a bit strange a true blue local junior on 500k wants out WTF is going on here, Adam has won us lots of games with his goal kicking and repeat sets ,sure he doesn't run the ball a lot but makes up for it in other areas
Adam can tackle the biggest of forwards head on unlike Keary if one of the halves was to go I thought Keary would
Local juniors on 500k asking to be released halfway through the pre season it's a bloody disgrace where's the loyalty in these guys ,he's obviously been getting some really terrible advice but would like to know the full story b4 jumping to too many conclusions

alien

Referee
I haven't seen much of Cody Walker but from all reports he is a very promising young player and if he can improvise and play whats in front of him then there is a very strong chance that he could displace Reynolds. Why else would Reynolds want to leave? He must have been offered astronomical money from the Titans to join there - they are genuine wooden spoon contenders, with few supporters; the club will probably fold in a few seasons.

if cody comes into the side, it would be to replace keary. reynolds kicking game is needed

What a dumb decision leave Souths to go to the titans Pffft titans aren't title contenders can't see they will ever be in the near future and what 500k is not enough ff sake

Dogs Of War

Coach
Seems a bit strange a true blue local junior on 500k wants out WTF is going on here, Adam has won us lots of games with his goal kicking and repeat sets ,sure he doesn't run the ball a lot but makes up for it in other areas
Adam can tackle the biggest of forwards head on unlike Keary if one of the halves was to go I thought Keary would
Local juniors on 500k asking to be released halfway through the pre season it's a bloody disgrace where's the loyalty in these guys ,he's obviously been getting some really terrible advice but would like to know the full story b4 jumping to too many conclusions

Well the reports that the coach loves to ride the players hard, and not in a good way could be part of that reason. Some players thrive under that, some over time just find it wears on them.

Not to mention Gold Coast >>>> Daylight >>> Redfern.

Woofy7

Juniors
Listen to all this garbage..... Reynolds is a top half back probably the best we have had in 20 years and everyone once to bag his game what a load. Now he was obviously offered a rediculous amount from the Titans for him to try and make the change. Nothing to do with disharmony or burgess everyone wake up.

I can see what Maguire is doing. Only the strong survive. I don't entirely agree with it, but I understand.

I'm guessing the premiership hangover in 2015 will see most of the Premiership side cleaned out for those willing to buy in to the message and/or keen juniors Maguire has groomed will come in.

All about money.

He signed for around $350k / yr. An absolute steal.

Titans have just backed a truck load of money up to his house. Could probably make an extra $400k over the term of his current contract.

GGTSS

Juniors
I'll support them through it all but at some stage we need to look at Madge. Yes we won a premiership but he has become predictable and it sounds like players are sick of it.

All you saying Reynolds is an average half have absolutely no clue.

alien

Referee
Listen to all this garbage..... Reynolds is a top half back probably the best we have had in 20 years and everyone once to bag his game what a load. Now he was obviously offered a rediculous amount from the Titans for him to try and make the change. Nothing to do with disharmony or burgess everyone wake up.

i agree!

Latest posts