What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Reynolds

alien

Referee
Reynolds supposedly asked for an immediate release.

Roberts to Sths immediately!!

Reynolds to the Titans immediately!!

Maguire to???????????

madge to stay! reyno to stay! i'll take roberts though!

Woofy7

Juniors
How's this for an idea, Reynolds stay sign Roberts both have a killer year and make an extra 100k in rep allowances!!!!

Woofy7

Juniors
Madges methods are tough I agree, but it's through that tough work ethic that puts us way Infront at the business end of the season. If the Players want it and are willing we will kill any team come September. When we won the GF no other team came close we were miles Infront!!!!

Dogmatix

Juniors
well obviously in the short term the replacement would have to be Cody Walker. But I was thinking more of finding a replacement for 2017 and beyond which should not be too hard

Pommy

Coach
Statement released by the club.

The South Sydney Rabbitohs can confirm that media reports claiming that Adam Reynolds has requested a release from the Club are entirely false and without any foundation whatsoever.

Rabbitohs CEO John Lee said: “Adam is enjoying an excellent pre-season and will proudly wear the Rabbitohs jersey in 2016 and beyond.

“Adam is a proud Rabbitoh, a local junior, and is a role model in our community.”

Reynolds said that he is looking forward to next season.

“I have not asked for a release,” said Reynolds.

“I’m training hard and can’t wait to get onto the field with the Rabbitohs in 2016.”

The Rabbitohs will be making no further comment.

Achillies

Juniors
well obviously in the short term the replacement would have to be Cody Walker. But I was thinking more of finding a replacement for 2017 and beyond which should not be too hard

A lot of good judges have said that long term Keary needs to move to 7 and get more quality ball. He struggled there at times this year but we had massive injuries and his partner at 6 kept changing. He also seemed to battle injury for most of the year. If Reynolds leaves maybe Keary plays 7 and Walker plays 6

southsport

First Grade
yeah the media are getting worse! it turns out reyno doesn't want to leave!

No and he never did want to leave, his father said it's all BS........what's wrong with media today, they're a bunch of demented whackos!

Valheru

Coach
If the club had an offical statement on the matter, that is a clear indication the request was in fact made.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Souffs really are falling apart at a more accelerated rate than even I expected.

All we have heard from souffs fans for 4 years is how Reynolds should be blues half back, now the bloke wants to leave the dump and you are all saying how average he is.
Remember 2014 when the media reported Burgess and Inglis didn't get along and that Adam Reynolds was being pushed out of the club? That "disharmony" worked out so well for us.. what a legendary year!!!! :D

ps. Reynolds has just confirmed he never requested a release.

pps. Would you like some directions on how to find your way back to the Roosters section of the forum? I think you've gotten yourself lost again. ;-)

Pommy

Coach
Remember 2014 when the media reported Burgess and Inglis didn't get along and that Adam Reynolds was being pushed out of the club? That "disharmony" worked out so well for us.. what a legendary year!!!! :D

pps. Would you like some directions on how to find your way back to the Roosters section of the forum? I think you've gotten yourself lost again. ;-)

Hes not lost he just prefers it here and who could blame him?

southsport

First Grade

Hey Sara, it seems the more that the media try to damage Souths the stronger Souths become!

Woofy7

Juniors
The Titans aren't happy so they leaked this false crap out!!!! Ahhhhhh the strong get stronger bring on Roberts.