What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Reynolds

Achillies

Juniors
It's a bit of a concern. Once a player wants out it usually happens. If Adams mind is set on leaving is there much point hanging on to him? Is Liam Coleman ready for the NRL?

drago brelli

Bench
South Sydney deny Adam Reynolds a release to join the Gold Coast
12 minutes ago
The Courier-Mail

SOUTH Sydney have rejected a request by Adam Reynolds to be released from his contract to join the Titans.

It?s believed the halfback asked for the shock release on Friday but it was turned down by the Rabbitohs.

Reynolds signed a $1 million two-year contract extension with the Rabbitohs earlier this season.

At the time he knocked back six rival clubs including Manly, Cronulla and the Dragons to stay at Redfern.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/spor...n-the-gold-coast/story-fni3gki8-1227641987280

The club has denied it, that's an indication that the reports are 100% right.

alien

Referee
So you don't take out pet membership and call yourself a supporter. Shame on you

lol, it was the rest of your comment, and you know it! :D

btw, my girl ashley is a proud rabbitohs pet member!

537791_10151153776941330_857915035_n.jpg

my other girl, the late great "beady eyes", was a proud rabbitohs pet member too. she is still around in spirit, cheering on the mighty bunnies!

539265_10151038070016330_182110939_n.jpg

Valheru

Coach
Souffs really are falling apart at a more accelerated rate than even I expected.

All we have heard from souffs fans for 4 years is how Reynolds should be blues half back, now the bloke wants to leave the dump and you are all saying how average he is.

alien

Referee
The club has denied it, that's an indication that the reports are 100% right.

it says they denied him a release, not denied that he asked for one, or did you read somewhere else that they denied he asked for a release???

alien

Referee
Souffs really are falling apart at a more accelerated rate than even I expected.

All we have heard from souffs fans for 4 years is how Reynolds should be blues half back, now the bloke wants to leave the dump and you are all saying how average he is.

pfft he is staying! keep wishing!

read all the comments! not all of us are calling him average!

expert

Juniors

You are a truth teller..

Pommy

Coach
People are going to jump to conclusions and say Sam has disrupted the harmony in the dressing room. That is a possibility granted but in the second half of last season I'm not sure what harmony there was for Sam to disrupt. Theres been rumblings for a long time players are not happy with Madge and his methods in training etc. Given how Sam named Adam as one of the players he couldn't wait to get back training with in his interview at the airport it gave the impression they have a very good relationship. So I find it doubtful his return is the reason why he has asked to leave.

southsport

First Grade

Hey Val, get something done about that speach impediment you have, thay say doctors can fix that these days.

Dogmatix

Juniors
Souths let Reynolds go. He will be happy with his million a year. He is not an absolute top level halfback so can be replaced

doyen

Bench
Reynolds supposedly asked for an immediate release.

Roberts to Sths immediately!!

Reynolds to the Titans immediately!!

Maguire to???????????

Latest posts