What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Reynolds

Rabbits20

Immortal
R20 in full butt hurt mode.

Reynolds will be gone when his contracts up or sooner.

Inglis gone.

McQueen and Walker gone.

Sutton gone.

Turgess gone.

Madge gone to the storm, Elliot to take his place.

Wrong I'm not butthurt.

Reynolds will stay. Sutto is South Sydney through and through.

How will Brisbane afford GI???? They won't be able too.

Tom may go to NFL, but not for a couple of seasons. 2018 he could go.

Madge to stay at Souths.

Your Elliot rumour is BS.

I have very strong mail that Jennings wants out of the Roosters at the end if 2016. Word is he has had enough of the culture there.

JWH, Moa, Guerra also will leave.

Watch out Rorters trouble is brewing in 10-12months from now.

Lots of quality to be kicked out for SBW and Hayne.

You will realise what a hypocrit you are then:lol::lol::lol:

I'm a truth teller.

jackb

Juniors

Inglis gone.

McQueen and Walker gone.

Sutton gone.

Turgess gone.

Sounds like your wish list. Rabbitohs will have a stronger squad this coming season than last one. As for rooters chasing $BW and Hayne, talk about signing veterans - $BW won a title with the dogs in 2004 so how old will he be in 2017? As for Hayne, he will most likely be in his 30s if and when he returns to the NRL. Our major signings, like Sam Burgess and most likely James Roberts, have many years in front of them. We will crap on the rooters for a ling while yet.

Woofy7

Juniors

Inglis gone.

McQueen and Walker gone.

Sutton gone.

Turgess gone.

Reynolds going nowhere, if Inglis was going we would of signed RTS since you guys didn't have the skill to keep him. McQueen got told that he won't be offered a new contract so took an option to try and increase his time in the game. Walker done the wrong thing and we are uncompromising when it comes to that.
Sutton is Souths through and through. If Tom wants to follow a dream we allow our players to do that And who would sign Elliot when you got Toovey and Cleary.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sounds like your wish list. Rabbitohs will have a stronger squad this coming season than last one. As for rooters chasing $BW and Hayne, talk about signing veterans - $BW won a title with the dogs in 2004 so how old will he be in 2017? As for Hayne, he will most likely be in his 30s if and when he returns to the NRL. Our major signings, like Sam Burgess and most likely James Roberts, have many years in front of them. We will crap on the rooters for a ling while yet.

SBW will be past it if he returns. You're right there.

Eastern Suburbs Rooster Crowed and Then Was Conquered Too:lol:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Reynolds going nowhere, if Inglis was going we would of signed RTS since you guys didn't have the skill to keep him. McQueen got told that he won't be offered a new contract so took an option to try and increase his time in the game. Walker done the wrong thing and we are uncompromising when it comes to that.
Sutton is Souths through and through. If Tom wants to follow a dream we allow our players to do that And who would sign Elliot when you got Toovey and Cleary.

Great post!!!!

alien

Referee

Inglis gone.

McQueen and Walker gone.

Sutton gone.

Turgess gone.

the only ones you got right are mcqueen and dylan walker

2/9 is good for you roosters drool 2! you're still in butthurt mode about souths beating the roosters in the 2014 finals, souths winning the 2014 comp, sydney chokesters choking in this year's finals, souths having way more members than the roosters, and the fact that souths have 8 more premierships than the roosters, that souths are the pride of the league and easts are in souths' shadow! you know it's true! :cool:

alien

Referee
SBW will be past it if he returns. You're right there.

Eastern Suburbs Rooster Crowed and Then Was Conquered Too:lol:

you know it makes sense!

the rooster was conquered in this video too, along with the others! :)

[youtube]Nh5NIa8RFng[/youtube]

Rabbits20

Immortal
the only ones you got right are mcqueen and dylan walker

2/9 is good for you roosters drool 2! you're still in butthurt mode about souths beating the roosters in the 2014 finals, souths winning the 2014 comp, sydney chokesters choking in this year's finals, souths having way more members than the roosters, and the fact that souths have 8 more premierships than the roosters, that souths are the pride of the league and easts are in souths' shadow! you know it's true! :cool:

22percent is all drool has got!!!!!!

Eastern Suburbs Rooster Crowed and Then was Conquered Too:D

Fine Tradition History That Others Cannot Best:D

Drool you're the butthurt one. You're lonely too. Poor drooly has no one to talk to on the Rorters forum:lol:

If you go on the Rorters forum and have a bit of banter they give you an email saying you've breached forum rules!!!!!

We let you dribblers in here though.

These bandwagoner/fair weather/uneducated/ can't take banter back supporters are a shame on their club!!!!!!

Back to the hotel for you drool!! I've heard inexpert and Zhukov are there too.

Roosters Drool I've never heard such a huge pile of sh.t in any post as yours you are a fool a tool and full of crap go find some friends hint Velhuro would be a great match u can both dribble your sh.t to each other you are another embarrassment to your club

Wrong I'm not butthurt.

Reynolds will stay. Sutto is South Sydney through and through.

How will Brisbane afford GI???? They won't be able too.

Tom may go to NFL, but not for a couple of seasons. 2018 he could go.

Madge to stay at Souths.

Your Elliot rumour is BS.

I have very strong mail that Jennings wants out of the Roosters at the end if 2016. Word is he has had enough of the culture there.

JWH, Moa, Guerra also will leave.

Watch out Rorters trouble is brewing in 10-12months from now.

Lots of quality to be kicked out for SBW and Hayne.

You will realise what a hypocrit you are then:lol::lol::lol:

I'm a truth teller.
It's all truth! I'm a truth teller!

Jennings probably will leave in 2016, same with Moa, they will free up a lot of cash and we have juniors who can take their spots. Guerra might as well, he was poor last year anyway. JWH will not.

Also we have the best culture in the game, there is no problem here. Unlike at souffs where Madge is too strict, which is why they want an easy going coach to replace him. Enter Elliot.

Woofy7

Juniors

Jennings probably will leave in 2016, same with Moa, they will free up a lot of cash and we have juniors who can take their spots. Guerra might as well, he was poor last year anyway. JWH will not.

Also we have the best culture in the game, there is no problem here. Unlike at souffs where Madge is too strict, which is why they want an easy going coach to replace him. Enter Elliot.

Than we should go for Fittler lol

Rabbits20

Immortal
Roosters Drool I've never heard such a huge pile of sh.t in any post as yours you are a fool a tool and full of crap go find some friends hint Velhuro would be a great match u can both dribble your sh.t to each other you are another embarrassment to your club

Also a guy called Zhukov can give drool company!!!!

Back to that hotel drool!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal

Your posts are getting worse at a fast rate, just like the media and their trash.

Alien my friend it's obvious Drool has no idea of reality and apart from feeling pity for his world of blush.t we can do nothing more than totally ignore his pathetic attempts to be noticed drool leave us all alone or are you only here because your own supporters forums no too well you dribble sh.t and have also told you where to go

Rabbits20

Immortal
Alien my friend it's obvious Drool has no idea of reality and apart from feeling pity for his world of blush.t we can do nothing more than totally ignore his pathetic attempts to be noticed drool leave us all alone or are you only here because your own supporters forums no too well you dribble sh.t and have also told you where to go

The Rorters forum is a lonely and quiet place!!!!!

So he's attention seeking instead on our forum as usual!!!!!!

Last post on their forum was about 2 days ago.

alien

Referee
The club.

The players, the staff etc.

I only speak the truth, I am a truth teller!!

wrong! you are a LIE teller! (there's a new one for you R20! :) )

... and a troll, lol

but if you can, go ahead and prove that all these people are against madge's ways