What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Reynolds

Isaaxe

Juniors
I know we wanted Burgess to have a massive impact on his return.......but jeez!:D

We obviously have to wait for the full story, but stories like this fan the flames of the 'disharmony' rumors.

If it is the Telegraph or the Courier mail - it must be true.

Some people have yet to grasp this.

alien

Referee
Oh, thanks.

So in 2016 Titans only pay him 150k. Souths pay 100k.

In 2017 Titans must be paying 250k then.

Does that sound right alien?????

Bloody bastards those Titans:lol:

i think so, but why would mcqueen agree to that? wasn't he already signed with souths for 2016 and 2017, on $300,000 per year? or was that only for 2016?

Pommy

Coach
i think so, but why would mcqueen agree to that? wasn't he already signed with souths for 2016 and 2017, on $300,000 per year? or was that only for 2016?

Depends if he feels he's got more chance of playing rep for QLD at Titans. Could be a nice earner.

expert

Juniors
wrong!

wrong!

inexpert, you're always wrong!
You should learn to read between Dole collections ya gymp, I told all that Sammy Burgess would destroy the the club and playing group as so it goes.. Roberts will only make it worse! I posted that as well.

expert

Juniors
Depends if he feels he's got more chance of playing rep for QLD at Titans. Could be a nice earner.
McQueers gone so too Walker closely followed by Reynolds and a couple of others and all for what?[Sammy and Roberts] A 14th finish and a coach off to Storm in 2017..

alien

Referee
McQueers gone so too Walker closely followed by Reynolds and a couple of others and all for what?[Sammy and Roberts] A 14th finish and a coach off to Storm in 2017..
:roll:
reynolds doesn't want to leave. don't worry about souths inexpert. souths will be fine. worry about the sydney chokesters choking again :lol:

Rabbits20

Immortal

As Souths didn't want him and wanted to clear a bit of cap space I reckon.

McQueen was off contract at the end of 2016 alien. In 2016 $300,000 was his contract with us.

Rabbits20

Immortal
:roll:
reynolds doesn't want to leave. don't worry about souths inexpert. souths will be fine. worry about the sydney chokesters choking again :lol:

There is a lot of things he should worry about re the Rorters.

He's avoiding them:roll:

Rorters are going to sign SBW and Hayne and then lose most of their team!!!! For what?????

We all know how Hayne struggled to get Parra to the finals most of the time. With the Rorters it would be the same.

RTS is a very big loss, I would worry inexpert!!!!!

Hargreaves, Moa, Guerra, Jennings and Napa to all leave.

Piss to deteriorate.

All the choking as well will haunt your mob too.

You are forever in our shadow inexpert.

Remember, Eastern Suburbs Rooster crowed and then was conquered too.

Fine tradition history that others cannot best!!!!!!!!

I am a truth teller.

Inexpert wash your mouth out, that's if you know what I mean which you probably don't.

Too much time at the hotel is bad for your mood inexpert.

How's your favourite guy Zhukov?????

Last edited:

alien

Referee
McQueen was off contract at the end of 2016 alien. In 2016 $300,000 was his contract with us.

which tells me he might not be confident about playing very well in 2016 and being able to earn a higher amount of money in 2017. it just seems strange to me considering he is a former origin player and only 28 yrs old. i guess it's not always about money though. good luck to him

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
which tells me he isn't confident about playing very well in 2016 and being able to earn a higher amount of money in 2017. it just seems strange to me considering he is a former origin player and only 28 yrs old. i guess it's not always about money though. good luck to him

A change could do him good.

Good luck to Lightning McQueen:lol:

If we get an injury in the backs in games next season I guess Turner will move to centre.

R20 in full butt hurt mode.

Reynolds will be gone when his contracts up or sooner.

Inglis gone.

McQueen and Walker gone.

Sutton gone.

Turgess gone.

Madge gone to the storm, Elliot to take his place.