What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Reynolds

southsport

First Grade
Yeah some players don't like it.

They need to get over it.

Once again I'll say to be successful you must do the hard yards!!!!!

Reyno looked very relaxed after training on Wednesday, no issues with Madge there, they all looked happy actually.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Souffs really are falling apart at a more accelerated rate than even I expected.

All we have heard from souffs fans for 4 years is how Reynolds should be blues half back, now the bloke wants to leave the dump and you are all saying how average he is.
You're a merkin. You are not a truth teller. You are blinded!!!!

Pearce is garbage!!!!!!!
pfft he is staying! keep wishing!

read all the comments! not all of us are calling him average!

That's right!!!!!!!

You are a truth teller mate:lol:

I'm sick of these Rorter trolls:crazy:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Reynolds supposedly asked for an immediate release.

Roberts to Sths immediately!!

Reynolds to the Titans immediately!!

Maguire to???????????
You can't believe the media doyen.

They have a vendetta against Souths and are getting worse.

I'll have Roberts, Reyno and Madge:D
madge to stay! reyno to stay! i'll take roberts though!
We are on the same page again!!!!!
yeah the media are getting worse! it turns out reyno doesn't want to leave!
Thank you. The media are giving me the shits.
How's this for an idea, Reynolds stay sign Roberts both have a killer year and make an extra 100k in rep allowances!!!!
:cool:
i like that idea
:cool:
Madges methods are tough I agree, but it's through that tough work ethic that puts us way Infront at the business end of the season. If the Players want it and are willing we will kill any team come September. When we won the GF no other team came close we were miles Infront!!!!
That's right!!! I am thinking the same.
No and he never did want to leave, his father said it's all BS........what's wrong with media today, they're a bunch of demented whackos!

SOUTHSPORT THAT IS THE BEST POST IN THIS THREAD!!!!!

NO TRUTH TO IT. MEDIA BULL CRAPPING AGAIN WITH ZERO TRUTH TO IT.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Remember 2014 when the media reported Burgess and Inglis didn't get along and that Adam Reynolds was being pushed out of the club? That "disharmony" worked out so well for us.. what a legendary year!!!! :D

ps. Reynolds has just confirmed he never requested a release.

pps. Would you like some directions on how to find your way back to the Roosters section of the forum? I think you've gotten yourself lost again. ;-)

Great post.

Rabbits20

Immortal
it is true. it's a 2 year contract and souths are paying $100,000 of his contract in the first year. souths might have enough room under the cap for roberts now

Alien where did you hear Souths are paying 100k of the contract?????????????????????