What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adelaide Pandas NRL Bid News

Click to become a free member of the Adelaide Pandas

• Click for a free membership

Votes: 62 81.6%
  • Click for a free membership

Votes: 14 18.4%

• Total voters

sheepbender

Juniors
I wanna know who was causing trouble & being difficult?! Give the bloke a break ey. You either want one or you don't, if you do then you pay what your asked to pay. It's not a difficult process, pull your heads in..

unforgiven

Bench
I wanna know who was causing trouble & being difficult?! Give the bloke a break ey. You either want one or you don't, if you do then you pay what your asked to pay. It's not a difficult process, pull your heads in..

I thinks its disgusting if people complaining about the price have led to this, he was doing this to help people out and they give him a hard time over the price. some people need to wake up to themselves.

Last edited:

unforgiven

Bench
I'd be willing to chip in some extra to get the guy who tried to organise this a jersey for free. I'm very disappointed that someone trying to organise something for other people gets given a hard time about how they try and do it.

Zigwaa

Bench
I've sent out emails to all those who expressed interest in the jersey, check your junk mail if you have't seen one yet.

I've only got 11 jersey's ordered and need at least 15 to do the run. PM me for email address if you want to order one as well.

I'm ordering them through Kooga and it looks like being $68 a jersey including postage in Australia.

sheepbender

Juniors
I've sent out emails to all those who expressed interest in the jersey, check your junk mail if you have't seen one yet.

I've only got 11 jersey's ordered and need at least 15 to do the run. PM me for email address if you want to order one as well.

I'm ordering them through Kooga and it looks like being $68 a jersey including postage in Australia.

I think we need a post in both the Jersey thread and the new jersey thread just to remind others it still exists. Just put a picture of the jersey, the price contact details, should bump the orders up if we only need 4.. Or even start a new thread, it might get shut down, maybe make a request for it not to be..

Zigwaa

Bench
We're up to 14 now, i can still take orders up until the final confirmation with the supplier, so probably end of the week I'm guessing.

Zigwaa

Bench
We've got the 15 required. Anyone else who wants one I can add them on until we confirm the order, probably next week.

I''ll email around the sizing chart just to confirm you want the size you've sent through.

paulmac

Juniors
Hey guys I received an email and I replied with my size and number but it bounced back unsure why.

Zigwaa

Bench
Send me a PM for my email address. I'm taking the orders now, pandas email isn't operating anymore.

Zigwaa

Bench
I've got the design back from kooga. I'll post the design and email it around tomorrow when I get to a computer.

Jerseys will be $60 plus postage of around $8 - $10. Will double check at the post office tomorrow as well.

Zigwaa

Bench
See attached draft design for the Pandas, still taking orders if anyone else is interested. $60 plus postage.

Attachments

• panda1.jpg
    panda1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 55
  • panda2.jpg
    panda2.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 35

GAZF

First Grade
  • RL logo needs to be moved to the left a bit
  • White box around "Pandas" should extend to side panels
  • The yellow stripes are gradients where they should be solid angled stripes, either make them solid or shift the gradient left so more gold is visible

Latest posts