What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adelaide Pandas NRL Bid News

Click to become a free member of the Adelaide Pandas

• Click for a free membership

Votes: 62 81.6%
  • Click for a free membership

Votes: 14 18.4%

• Total voters

kdalymc

Bench
Cheers for the email, but you got jibbed man. Should of hit that struddys link I chucked up. My jerseys are 53 each...
(When gazF finishes the design hehe)

http://www.struddys.com.au/Wholesale/Specials.html

I got the ones that are $59, but cos I'm ordering over 20, he did them for 54.

The dearest one there is 79, and that's NRL quality...

But there's still the cost of A) getting the jerseys from the manufacturer and B) from the person ordering and paying for them to the individual people who are situated around teh country.

Last time I checked couriers and Aust Post weren't free.

kdalymc

Bench
Pick em up from the shop- $5fuel
Postage to clients- $10 max
Total- $54+15= $69. Make it $70 for old mates troubles

Pick em up from the shop- $5fuel
Postage to clients- $10 max
Total- $54+15= $69. Make it $70 for old mates troubles

Error in your maths. You're charging $5 per person per jersey.

So if 15 jerseys are purchased that'll be $75 in petrol by your calculations.

Rather, it should be $5/15 = $0.34 per person per jersey.

Also, the jerseys should fit into a 500 gram prepaid bag from the post office, which I think are about $6 or $7 each.

unforgiven

Bench
I have a quite simple idea for those people complaining about the price, don't get one. You have a guy who goes and organises all this and then all some prople can do is complain. If you don't like the deal he has organised, then don't pay for it= simple.

Last edited:

kdalymc

Bench
Well f()ck my arse. Ok 54+0.34+10 = 64.34 each.

I see what I did wrong yeah.

Really I wouldn't give a f about the fuel I was just responding to someone whining about moving of the product...

First Grade
Meh im willing to pay the $85 the guy has gone to the effort to do it, like was said you don't want one pretty simple just don't get one. Why bleat about it?

kdalymc

Bench
f**k you I'm buying two of em. I ain't bleating I jut said they could of got them cheaper. I did post the link long before they were ordered

Latest posts