What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adelaide Pandas NRL Bid News

Click to become a free member of the Adelaide Pandas

• Click for a free membership

Votes: 62 81.6%
  • Click for a free membership

Votes: 14 18.4%

• Total voters

rabbitohs

Juniors
Black and white aren't used in the NRL?

Black and white in Adelaide would not work. Too much hate for Port Adelaide by the mummies boy Crows fans and Panda POWER would have them burning Hindmarsh down :)

Last edited:

Zigwaa

Bench
How about the primary design GazF did?

I'd be keen for a training singlet if we were to design one, I get more wear out of them too.
Adelaide-Pandas.jpg

The Great Dane

First Grade
Maybe instead of a new Pandas jersey or a new teams jersey, we should create a SOO team to represents all the other states and territories and do their jersey up if we like them, or maybe we could make North Island and South Island ones instead?

So who wants to try creating new SOO teams and designing their jerseys, I think hearing peoples ideas and designs for possible SOO teams would be very interesting.

IowaRL

Juniors
You could always design something for either the Iowa City Crash or a Iowa jersey for us to wear over here!

Zigwaa

Bench
Someone with some better designing skills could do a good job, but something like this for a training singlet?
pandasinglet_zpsc23428f6.png

Latest posts