What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adelaide United FC v Kuruvchi /Bunyodkor Semi Finals Legs 1 & 2 Discussion

WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NK Arsenal

Juniors
whats this mean now

a goal in Tashkent Adelaide will be safe ?

adelaide are pretty much assured mate

but, they gave Saipa a 5-1 thrashing in tashkent in the quarter finals so watch out

mike cockerill was very confident on fox sports fc last night which i hope does not backfire

jc155776 said:
I think its fantastic what Adelaide is doing.

It may not be headline sports news but I wish them well and hope they can make the final and bring home that winners cheque.

Would only strengthen football in Australia and help grow the A-League.

Anyone that loves sport wants to see football flourish, and this will help it.

i think its great too

if they get passed bunyodkor they qualify for the fifa club world cup and get a couple million $$ and if they win the final against urawa/gamba they get $1.6m iirc.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Just a slight modification to the kick-off time:

afcsemileg2.jpg

griffo346

First Grade
wooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo :crazy: :crazy: gooooooooooo u redssssss

bring on Gamba Osaka

krudmonk

Juniors
That's pretty awesome. Good on Adelaide. Luckily, Bare is no longer with Osaka. That guy killed when I saw him.

adelaide are shaping up to be the 1991-2008 liverpool of australia ... can't do sh*t domestically but arse their way through the continental stage ...

well done ya arsey bastards

NK Arsenal

Juniors
adelaide are shaping up to be the 1991-2008 liverpool of australia ... can't do sh*t domestically but arse their way through the continental stage ...

well done ya arsey bastards
:lol:

and both teams are nicknamed "the reds"

good to see an aussie side in the final and congrats to griffo and other reds fans.