What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adelaide United FC v Kuruvchi /Bunyodkor Semi Finals Legs 1 & 2 Discussion

WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah i missed the first one ... just saw that as i came from the kitchen ... good little flick pass to set up whoever it was who provided the cross ... well played reds

griffo346

First Grade
cmon Mike Rann Adelaide needs a bigger rectangle stadium

who thinks they will move the final to Adelaide Oval ?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Adelaide are all but assured of going through, short of copping an even bigger drubbing.

weasel

First Grade
Well done, Adelaide. I thought Bunyodkor were really gonna have too much class, but it was a great second half performance.

Secondly Griffo, if Adelaide scores in Tashkent, then Bunyodkor will need to score 5 to win. Increase that by one for every further goal Adelaide scores.

The other game saw Gamba draw with Urawa in Osaka. Could be an all Red final.

Last edited:

griffo346

First Grade
i wanna know are all australia behind the reds in there quest to win the ACL or dont some people care :lol:

jc155776

Coach
I think its fantastic what Adelaide is doing.

It may not be headline sports news but I wish them well and hope they can make the final and bring home that winners cheque.

Would only strengthen football in Australia and help grow the A-League.

Anyone that loves sport wants to see football flourish, and this will help it.

griffo346

First Grade
afcsemileg2.jpg

Okay guys thanks to jobbers we can get underway with leg 2 discussion all tho its a week away :D

again gooooooooo you reds