What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AFB

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Sharks sign AFB, Dragons miss out on him and have a player de-registered for trying to kill someone. They are not even within cooee of us. f**k the Drags

Frenzy.

Immortal
I think 2025 is fine. Trying to get him out early may cost cash we need for the next one.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Flanno wanted a decision by Xmas.
Well you got it Choppers!
Well done to the club.
Still reckon he would be mad to go to the Dragons and by the sounds of it, may have never been on for them at all
Can't wait so see young Kyle ply his trade at the goons next year.....should be f**ken hilarious. Then the moral dilemma for how long Snr sticks with his mediocrity.

R-15-3

Bench
Don’t doubt for a minute we arnt still bending over backwards trying to get him here for next season. First step was getting the future settled, let’s see how good mooney is.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Warriors CEO says it’ll involve a yet to be decided player swap from us.

Addin Fonua-Blake’s move from the One New Zealand Warriors for the 2025 season has been confirmed following his signing with the Cronulla Sutherland Sharks.

One New Zealand Warriors CEO Cameron George said the club had been in discussions with the Sharks and a deal had been reached for Fonua-Blake to join the Sharks from 2025.

"The arrangement excludes a player swap but we will continue to consider our options," he said.

It was confirmed early last month that Fonua-Blake had requested a release on compassionate grounds from the last three years of his contract but agreement was subsequently reached for him to remain with the One New Zealand Warriors for the 2024 season.

Craigshark

First Grade

Addin Fonua-Blake’s move from the One New Zealand Warriors for the 2025 season has been confirmed following his signing with the Cronulla Sutherland Sharks.

One New Zealand Warriors CEO Cameron George said the club had been in discussions with the Sharks and a deal had been reached for Fonua-Blake to join the Sharks from 2025.

"The arrangement excludes a player swap but we will continue to consider our options," he said.

It was confirmed early last month that Fonua-Blake had requested a release on compassionate grounds from the last three years of his contract but agreement was subsequently reached for him to remain with the One New Zealand Warriors for the 2024 season.

I read this article which said something different and looks like it might have been updated correctly about half an hour after I posted. Yep, excluded. Great work by us.

They just signed Capewell, they could be going to use AFB money to have a crack as well.
Kaufisi will play great with AFB he played well at Eels coming off bench behind there 2 big boppers

Frenzy.

Immortal
They just signed Capewell, they could be going to use AFB money to have a crack as well.
Kaufisi will play great with AFB he played well at Eels coming off bench behind there 2 big boppers
I expect Kaufusi to improve exponentially. He has a hard 2022.

Played in the World Cup in 2022, then straight into 2023 pre season and onto the 2023 season. While in the UK for the World Cup there was family tragedy he had to endure and then in 2023 his wife gave birth to their first baby. Had a busted hand and other niggles.

He'll be ok.

R-15-3

Bench
Sifa and Fifita with a fingers crossed emoji is there a different meaning and I’m old or am I reading to much into it thinking it’s fingers crossed he can get a deal done for next season ?