What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AFB

cb4

First Grade
Come on man. They recruited (at the time) a top 3 prop in the game when our forwards were well below par and I don’t recall anyone complaining at the time. It was the right call regardless of how it turns out.
Fast forward and our forwards have lifted a fair bit and AFB has been sub par the last month in a badly performing team. Shit happens. It will likely look different again in another month.
The one thing I would not do is get rid of mooney. The next thing I would not do is get rid of Fitz. If we turf guys with a 20/20 hindsight mentality we are well and truly farked.
He is still a top 3 prop in the game, he isn't 3rd either.

R-15-3

Bench
The season rests on Mooneys shoulders. The clubs and players have all said the right thing from day 1 about being committed to NZ blah blah blah but don’t believe any of them. I’ll be surprised if it doesn’t this week.
Wahs didn’t want to look like they where being walked over and we needed Finucane to “medically” retire for it to happen.

Craigshark

First Grade
The season rests on Mooneys shoulders. The clubs and players have all said the right thing from day 1 about being committed to NZ blah blah blah but don’t believe any of them. I’ll be surprised if it doesn’t this week.
Wahs didn’t want to look like they were being walked over and we needed Finucane to “medically” retire for it to happen.

I hope you’re right

DJDL

Bench
How about we offer them Toby as a sweetener…

And maybe Dykes.

I'm not prepared to write Dykes off yet.

We desperately need a game breaker amongst the backs and, of those on our books, he is the most likely.
His injury history concerns me, and I'd be monitoring that over the next 12 months or so, but I'd be loathe to lose him now after putting so much into him.

If they want two players, they can have Big Sexy.
I love him, but we've seen his best and he's holding Stonestreet back.

Go Nulla

Bench
I'm not prepared to write Dykes off yet.

We desperately need a game breaker amongst the backs and, of those on our books, he is the most likely.
His injury history concerns me, and I'd be monitoring that over the next 12 months or so, but I'd be loathe to lose him now after putting so much into him.

If they want two players, they can have Big Sexy.
I love him, but we've seen his best and he's holding Stonestreet back.
Brittle ….. just like his father was.