What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AFL grand final ends in draw - will be replayed

strider

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :crazy:

no extra time - just a replay next week .... ffs come join the rest of us in the 21st century AFL and play some extra time

strider

Post Whore
I'd been busy all day, so never saw any (not that I give a sh*t about AFL much these days anyway, but it is a GF) ..... I saw it was close and watched the last 5 mins .... the end was the weirdest anticlimax I have ever seen :lol: .... seemed no one knew what to say or do

i was expecting them to play some extra time - but then channel 7 started talking to players and I'm thinking, "shouldn't you be over with the team getting ready fr extra time" :lol:

what a joke!

parra pete

Referee
Could knock about the Booligal Sheep Races crowd next Saturday. Damn..
At the last Sheep Sale here, a pen of ewes sold for a record $232 a head.....mostly purchased by Arab Racing Stables...beat the previous record of $188 per head set in 1988.....

~$1000/ticket @ 100,000 people = $10m for AFL next week. Plus another week of publicity and the NRL doesn't get the week to itself (for whatever little advantage it could have received outside of NSW/Qld).

Smart move.

Also, next week does have extra time I believe.

Gronk

Staff member
BTW I was watching Sky News this morning and there was punters queuing up at 7.00am to get the best seats. Don't they have allocated seating down there ?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
~$1000/ticket @ 100,000 people = $10m for AFL next week. Plus another week of publicity and the NRL doesn't get the week to itself (for whatever little advantage it could have received outside of NSW/Qld).

Smart move.

Also, next week does have extra time I believe.
Well why not have it today :?

Latest posts