What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After a sh*tty week at the eels -welcome to Groundhog Day

Nikki

Coach
That was funny.. "I'll show her this.. I'll show her that" I was wondering how far he was gunna go :lol:

yy_cheng

Coach
Sorry, I've been out of the news in Oz for a while but I thought Peter Holmes A'Court was alot older. Basically, that's Peter junior right?

bartman

Immortal
I think his dad was the more well known one yy... Robert Holmes a Court? Millionaire died in 1990.

yy_cheng

Coach
oh thanks bart. 1990? That long ago? Geez, next thing you'' tell me that Kerry packer died.

big boppa eel

Juniors
Y2Eel said:
I dunno he's what 20 years old(i know he was from minto and should have 7 kids by now to 9 different mothers) but 350 or 400k it aint much when your 19 and have a long carrer ahead you dont want to do a tongo and leave a club when you have better chances to show your worth there..
I think I could surivive on it, family and all.:)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Nikki said:
That was funny.. "I'll show her this.. I'll show her that" I was wondering how far he was gunna go :lol:
I was waiting for him to throw in a set of steak knive's.

strider

Post Whore
yy_cheng said:
oh thanks bart. 1990? That long ago? Geez, next thing you'' tell me that Kerry packer died.
:sarcasm: ..... and next week, don't tell anyone, but Rup ...

;-)

Y2Eel

First Grade
Hurriflatch said:
Eela is going to reveal he's real name is Smurfette

smurfette-small.jpg

As her appearance was flawed. He had designed her in such a way that she might be attractive to a sad and despicable person like himself, but to the Smurfs she looked like just a male Smurf but with long spikey black hair and a dress. She tried to be feminine and considerate, but was unattractive and proved to be more annoying than seductive.:sarcasm:

Stagger eel

Staff member
lewiscook said:
is inu resigning tmoro??????
eela please tell whats goin on?

actually that's the bad news...he's definitley not signing romorrow :(

what made you scroll down? :?

;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Y2Eel said:
smurfette-small.jpg

As her appearance was flawed. He had designed her in such a way that she might be attractive to a sad and despicable person like himself, but to the Smurfs she looked like just a male Smurf but with long spikey black hair and a dress. She tried to be feminine and considerate, but was unattractive and proved to be more annoying than seductive.:sarcasm:

damn! she's hot..