What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After Bunniesman, Cronk, Smith, JT, Farah and Benji go.....

Raider_69

Post Whore
Anthony Milford looks so much better than everyone at his age. Remains to be seen if he can make the transition to FG. But he's a freak of Benji like proportions

Mr Saab

Referee
Misty, why do you talk up Luke Walsh as though he is something to behold? I recall you blew your load about him after he destroyed your pathetic useless eels some 12 weeks ago....and now you mention him again with regards to the next batch of halves!
Luke is an ok half, but he is in the Chris Lawler / Ben Kusto class

Loudstrat

Coach
He's better than Ben Kusto, but then again you probably are too.

I'm just brainstorming. Throwing some names out there in that age bracket to exemplify the lack of playmaking talent in the gulf between Thurston, Benji et al - and DCE, Johnston et al. I'm not saying he is an origin-in-waiting player. I also mentioned Sandow.

Common sense was never your strong point though. At least Inglis made it to Queensland.

Mr Saab

Referee
Common sense? You.....hahaha. Good ony Mistyshyte.
You pushed for Luke Walsh (as i said) back in March when he destroyed the Eels. Any player that plays a 11/10 vs the eels should be taken with a grain of salt.

But hey, you keep pushing the Luke Walsh barrow....hopefully one day he plays for Pwaaara so you can die a happy bogan.

Loudstrat

Coach
Common sense? You.....hahaha. Good ony Mistyshyte.
You pushed for Luke Walsh (as i said) back in March when he destroyed the Eels. Any player that plays a 11/10 vs the eels should be taken with a grain of salt.

But hey, you keep pushing the Luke Walsh barrow....hopefully one day he plays for Pwaaara so you can die a happy bogan.
To die a happy bogan, one would have to sleep in a homeless shelter in a thrown away Queensland jumper from St Vinnies - the only present you ever got. I guess peeing yourself as your last act would keep you warm as you die.

No ones pushing his barrow you f*ckwit, except you. I also mentioned Sandow - do you interpret that as being the next immortal? Basically you are saying that Sandow is better than Walsh :lol:

Then again you reckon BK destroying Queensland meant he was a diver :lol:

Loudstrat

Coach
You had to go back how many years, and use someone elses work, because you cant win a stupid point now? :lol::lol:

Even Bunniesman >>>>>> Chucky.

BTW, loving your acceptance of Chris Sandow as Queensland's playmaker. It merely underscores your rampant stupidity :lol:

Perth Red

Post Whore
That's funny, must have been overseas in 2009 as I never saw that thread or the invite to be a mod. Imagine what devistation I could have reaped! :)

Loudstrat

Coach
Yes, a good prank that sucked a few in, including myself.

The only thing poor old Chucky has to throw around when he gets in over his head though.

PR, Id probably prefer you to be running the NRL TBH :lol: