What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ah geez, it gets worse- FINCH IN TALKS WITH SHARKS

DPG said:
BRETT FINCH
21 July 2006
The Parramatta National Rugby League Club wishes to advise that player Brett Finch has today agreed to terms for the next two years.

"I'm glad my future is settled and I'm looking forward to ending the season on a high with the Roosters," Finch said.

"I will miss everyone at the Roosters, especially the players and supporters, but I am looking forward to a new start at Parramatta," Finch added.

"There is no doubt the opportunity to work with Michael Hagan once again was a great incentive, as was the chance to work alongside Tim Smith. He is a player of enormous ability, and I believe we can do great things together for Parramatta. When I was given the opportunity to find a new Club for next year, I told my manager that Parramatta was my number one priority," Finch said.

Parramatta Eels Chief Executive Denis Fitzgerald is excited by the news.
"Brett has shown his ability in the pressure of representative football, and he will be a great asset to our strong playing roster for next year. I join with everyone from Parramatta in welcoming him to the Club," Mr Fitzgerald said.

Brett's manger Steve Gillis says he's glad the situation has been resolved.
"There is no doubt Brett is sad to be moving on, but at the same time he is very comfortable with the decision, and I know he is really looking forward to wearing the Blue and Gold next year," Mr Gillis said.
Brett has asked the media to respect his desire not to make any further comment on the matter.

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/news1368.asp

Oh damn!!

:lol:

Finch and Smith.

Quite possibly the worst combination in the history of halves combinations.

Add in John Morris and you have a truly odious trifecta of wankers.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
King of the Hill said:
Finch and Smith.

Quite possibly the worst combination in the history of halves combinations.

Add in John Morris and you have a truly odious trifecta of wankers.

Morris -> Tigers :)

Regardless of that, yes, he's a wanker.

Since 73

First Grade
He really wanted to sign for the Sharks, but the queue was so long he went over to Parra.

Thankfully the Clydesdales have plenty more blokes so the blow of missing out on experienced first graders is cushioned.
I think they have another winger who kicked 4 goals against Redcliffe 2 years ago.
Apparently we are good things to get his signature.

imasharkie

Coach
DPG said:
BRETT FINCH
21 July 2006
There is no doubt the opportunity to work with Michael Hagan once again was a great incentive, as was the chance to work alongside Tim Smith. He is a player of enormous ability, and I believe we can do great things together for Parramatta. When I was given the opportunity to find a new Club for next year, I told my manager that Parramatta was my number one priority," Finch said.
http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/news1368.asp

Tim Smith isn't all that happy about it.

On the radio today he said he wants an option to look around now that Eels have signed another halfback.

Message to Tim Smith:
Cronulla have a Qld SOO half on the training staff. We are desperately in need of a decent halfback....sign with the Sharks for 2007.

Special K

Coach
f**k kimmorley

f**k tim smith

f**k brett finch

SIGN PAUL GALLEN FOR LIFE OR I'LL BURN DOWN THE GRANDSTAND!!!

Special K

Coach
All I have in my body is an undying love for one Paul Gallen. The thought of ever losing him is just to much to handle. It would be the biggest loss in our history.

Inferno

Coach
Special K said:
f**k kimmorley

f**k tim smith

f**k brett finch

SIGN PAUL GALLEN FOR LIFE OR I'LL BURN DOWN THE GRANDSTAND!!!

Gallen's form has been well below his best in the last few weeks.

shark_fin_soup

Juniors
if we sign finch, i will never watch another sharks game until he gets dropped

finch playing under the guidence of raper = bwahaahahahahahahaha