What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Albany Trial

LeagueNut

First Grade
It was a good tight game, a few patches of strong attack but the defence of both teams was too strong.

Micheal Luck got smashed by Jason King midway thru the first half. I'm sure I saw the referee call "play on" straight away but then everyone ran in and we ended up getting a penalty. King was benched soon after and was mouthing off at the Warriors bench as he walked past. He had a big target on his head when he got back out there again. Luck looked OK afterwards, but I don't remember him getting back on the field.

It looked like we were trying an expansive attacking game with plenty of wide passes but we still couldn't get around them. Seymour & Maloney were busy throughout. Kevin Locke had a good game, scoring one try and coming mighty close to a second.

I know it's a cliche, but it's good to lose a trial match so that we know we have stuff to work on.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Don't make him angry, Mix Master! You won't like him when he's angry.

He turns green, wears purple shorts and starts throwing things around in slow motion!!!

Sam_the_man

First Grade
Slight over reaction to a comment made by someone that didn't realize you are over seas, Skinner.
I'm sure Mixy didn't mean to start world war 2 by the comment.

AliN

Live Update Team
Mr Nut, were Maloney and Buster the only halves combination? And was Hohaia fullback throughout.
Thanks

Skinner

Coach
Slight over reaction to a comment made by someone that didn't realize you are over seas, Skinner.
I'm sure Mixy didn't mean to start world war 2 by the comment.

Not sure that two other comments make world war II Sam. His comment absolutely f**ked me off. I responded to it and sent a PM to him.

Why would he make the comment anyway ???