What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Albany Trial

LeagueNut

First Grade
Mr Nut, were Maloney and Buster the only halves combination? And was Hohaia fullback throughout.
I'd love to answer that, but I'm really not sure. I know I saw Maloney on the bench during the second half but I couldn't tell you who took his spot. Both Maloney & Buster seemed to be heavily involved while they were on the field though.

And I don't remember seeing Lance on the bench, but he must have come off at some stage. Hopefully there's someone else who went along that can answer these questions. :oops:

And did any one sort out Jason King
They tried to - when King finally came back on he took a hit up and someone flew over the top of him as he fell in the tackle. It would have been a hell of a clash if he'd connected.

Juju

Juniors
I'd love to answer that, but I'm really not sure. I know I saw Maloney on the bench during the second half but I couldn't tell you who took his spot. Both Maloney & Buster seemed to be heavily involved while they were on the field though.

And I don't remember seeing Lance on the bench, but he must have come off at some stage. Hopefully there's someone else who went along that can answer these questions. :oops:

They tried to - when King finally came back on he took a hit up and someone flew over the top of him as he fell in the tackle. It would have been a hell of a clash if he'd connected.
Isaac John and the Fish came on for the last 15 mins for Maloney and Hohia respectively.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Damn, you & skinner are like a mixture of brokeback mountain and the two old men from the muppet show.

My favourite bit of their act is when they say something considered and coherent regarding the game of rugby league, lol jk

devoid

Juniors

Yeah that was Steve Rapira - both he and Pacman were after King for the rest of the game. It was good fun.

ozbash

Referee
My favourite bit of their act is when they say something considered and coherent regarding the game of rugby league, lol jk

185858_157401827648620_100001364124621_292844_7847635_n.jpg

Ummm reece.......it's a f**king joke you clown. A joke that's been ongoing for years. I actually live in NSW...

Don't piss me off.

I apolgise to you.

I was emotional. My cousin died on Tuesday in the quake. Hence the comment.

I took serious offence to your comment, which actually wasnt malicious at all. Im sorry.

Skinner

Coach
I apolgise to you.

I was emotional. My cousin died on Tuesday in the quake. Hence the comment.

I took serious offence to your comment, which actually wasnt malicious at all. Im sorry.

Alright mate, no worries. It is a very emotional time for all of us.

f**k off dickhead, you dont know what you're talking about..

That fact that you are still continuing this through PM/Profile shows what a f*cking disgrace you are.

I have a apologised to Skinner. I have not, and will not, apologise to you. Youre sticking your nose into something that does not concern you. You have no dog in this fight.

Are you still a moderator here?

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Yeah, I think we all need to settle down and let it be.

Things were said across the board, without people knowing other people's situations and circumstances. Simply as that. Now that we do know, we can all be a bit more sensitive. I think we can all be adults and accept this, without blowing it out of proportion.

Sorry for your loss, Mix Master. Hope you and yours are doing OK, mate.

ozbash

Referee
That fact that you are still continuing this through PM/Profile shows what a f*cking disgrace you are.

I have a apologised to Skinner. I have not, and will not, apologise to you. Youre sticking your nose into something that does not concern you. You have no dog in this fight.

Are you still a moderator here?

no I'm not a mod here, so dont hold back.

you sound embarassed...

nobody asked you to apologise to me.

Iafeta

Referee
Seriously... there seems to have been a massive series of miscommunications and misperceptions here, fuelled by a very emotional situation. The problem with forums and the net in general is they are just words and the true meaning is often missed. I can understand from a literal perspective some of the angst on a comment or two, but the intention is obviously completely different.

Mix, firstly, apologies and sympathies for your situation. I wish I could say I have no idea how you feel, but Pike River is still raw. But realistically I doubt you would find a single decent kiwi or Aussie for that matter who would in anyway shape or form criticise any aid measures for Christchurch. People are genuinely good in these situations.

I think the next step here is to use a bit of common sense. When things are sensitive and when there's miscommunication we forget to use it. Thats for everyone. We're here to discuss rugby league and the Warriors I would have thought.

Latest posts