What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alcohoroscopes

Earl

Coach
legallyblonde said:
Virgo
Cerebral Virgos are compelled to impose order onto their bender. Their famously fussy quest for purity could lead to drinking less than other signs, sure -- but it could also lead to drinking booze neat, to sucking down organic wine or just to brand loyalty. They rarely get fully shellacked -- but, oh, when they do! Virgo's controlled by the intellect, but there's an unbridled beast lurking within, and they let it loose when walloped. It's dead sexy (and surprisingly unsloppy). As one Virgo friend used to declare, "I'm going to drink myself into a low level of intelligence tonight." A toast to the subgenius IQ!

Haha nah not true at all. :D

Word 8)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I was refering to Virgos sucking because Earl is a Virgo.....i guess it didn't come across like that?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
There alright, dated a few, Earth like Taureans so i guess that's a huge positive.

Actually the only girl i've ever been really in love with was a Virgo.

Houdini

First Grade
Twizzle said:
OK harry, whats going on here

Where is Libra

we are well balanced drinkers
Sorry Twizzle! here ya go

Libra
"I'm jusht a social drinker," slurs Libra, "it's jusht that I'm so damn social?" Libra loves nothing more than to party, mingle and relate to everyone. Whether dipped in favor of Good Libra (with Insta-Friend device set to "on") or heavier on the Evil Libra side (they are little instigators when bored), the Scales can really work a room. Charming as they are, Libras are notoriously lacking in self-control, however, which can get them into all sorts of trouble -- including wearing their wobbly boots waaaay too early in the evening, flirting with their best friend's beau or even blacking out the night’s events entirely. Oops!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'm more the Evil side Libran, but I dont resemble much else in their description.

Especially the wobbley boots and bonking your mates gf.

Crusader

Bench
Pisces
If you're a Pisces, you've probably already heard that you share a sign -- and an addictive personality -- with Liz Taylor, Liza Minelli and Kurt Cobain. Not only do Pisces like to lose themselves in the dreamy, out-there feeling that only hooch can give, but they build up a mighty tolerance fast. Who needs an expensive date like that? On the other hand, they’re fabulously enchanting partners, whether in conversation or in crime. With the right Pisces, you can start out sharing a pitcher of margaritas and wind up in bed together for days. The phrase "addictive personality" can be read two ways, you know.

Note: They're not called 'The Fish' for nothing :lol:

Latest posts