What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'All have the same body shape'.

Hooch

Juniors
Says Gus.

The Broncos squad certainly do have nice, healthy, round bottoms.

Plenty of time in the squat rack for your lads?

Bretto

Bench
Excersice is pointless unless you also diet. At that level, if you don't eat the right foods, your body will not take the right shape, and you'll end up pudgy like Thaiday.

Having said that, he carries his weight well.

some11

Referee
Gus loves praising the Broncos, tipped us for a premiership and everything.

I can't tell if its genuine or just appeasing the Broncos/QLD viewers.

Mr Saab

Referee
Gus likes us more that Bennett is not the coach. Rather is criticise us all the time

Big Pete

Referee
It's a Gus agenda.

Back in the day he used to talk us up big time to his players, talk about how amazing we were, how we couldn't stop to the point where it'd fuel his players to play better than us.

I reckon he's doing it just to build us up...just to tear us down.

Don't forget, this was the guy that basically said we won a Clayton's premiership in 2000 and back in 2010 insinuated we were cap cheats on the Roast.

Fire

First Grade
Gus jumps onto whoever is winning. Melbourne always, Saints for the past couple of years, now the Broncos.

He talks too much shit. I hope whoever gets the T.V. rights f**k him off.

Bretto

Bench
When Lockyer was playing some really good footy last year, seriously some of the best stuff of his career, I remember listening to a few Broncos games that Gus was calling, and Lockyer doing some brilliant things on the field. It pained Gus at times to admit that Lockyer was a good player, and that the Broncos were playing good footy.

This season, it's like he's all up in their crotch every game. I reckon it's a ploy too, to build them up so that when they lose a couple games in a row (probably at SOO time) he can say stuff like, "Well, we always knew Brisbane's bubble would burst - and I had such high hopes for them earlier in the season, I praised them so much... Now this" Or some such other stupid crap.

I fair dinkum think Gus has lost the plot this year. His commentating has gone well down hill, and he sounds fed up and jaded. Maybe hanging around with Rabs too much?

Anyway, we're way off topic.

Broncos look really fit and strong this year. Helps when the mean age of the run of squad is like 24!

some11

Referee
This season, it's like he's all up in their crotch every game. I reckon it's a ploy too, to build them up so that when they lose a couple games in a row (probably at SOO time) he can say stuff like, "Well, we always knew Brisbane's bubble would burst - and I had such high hopes for them earlier in the season, I praised them so much... Now this" Or some such other stupid crap.

This, love making predictions and telling everyone 'I told you so'.

Remember when he offered Petero a 'job for life' even though he knew he was leaving just to look good.