What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All the commotion RE: Our signings ...

Hurriflatch

Referee
Dykes is a very good player when fit 2001 showed that as has some of his late 2003 games for Parra but he has rarly been injury free thats the big problem.

bartman

Immortal
At least we got too good games (in a row!) out of Dykes at the end of last season!

If there's more of that to come, well great! If he can have a killer year like 2001 with the Sharks if will be very positive for Parra (and him). We all hope so I'm sure. I'm waiting to be won over by the guy!

But at the same time I can understand people being a bit doubting and placing their hope elsewhere (Thorman etc) for the five-eighth solution, given the form shown there in 2002/3. Either way, let's hope its a positive improvement in 2004.

wittyz chick

Coach
if Dykes is fit and stays fit and plays like rnd 25 and 26 we will have a great combination in Dykes and Witt...thats if Witt performs as well
i remember in rnd 26 when Penrith kicked off the ball looked like hitting the goal post and bounce into penrith arms or go over the dead ball line. I remember Dykes jumped, collided with the goal post but came down with the ball and stayed in the field of play...lets hope he can do that and more next year...cause we have seen what he can do but he just hasnt done that in an eels jersey