What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All will be forgiven...

macnaz

Staff member
Lol papworth on 2sm Talking shit drop the g said today Moses was the inform 7 in the comp .

No matter what though,
At the end of the day though,

The 17 who run out this week and next have 2 aims, win both games.

They can’t depend on other results (that’s for us fans to play the if such and such win and the ?? win by x we can make it) they win both, the final results of other games happen to go their way, well.

If other results do go their way and yet the team don’t turn up for either game, x doesn’t pass the ball and gets tackled and lose a game, etc, and so forth, well that’s their fault as a TEAM.

Again, they simply have to win both games.

Tiger05

First Grade
Love your style Tigers. Keeping it real in 9th.

This is a pretty good hack isn't it. Let's wait and see what happens. We could lose this weekend but Cronulla and Brisbane could also implode.

I reckon we've done really well this year. At some point we won't choke and we will make the finals.

ram raid

Bench
This is a pretty good hack isn't it. Let's wait and see what happens. We could lose this weekend but Cronulla and Brisbane could also implode.

I reckon we've done really well this year. At some point we won't choke and we will make the finals.

I agree. I think you guys are moving in the right direction. Your roster isn't too good despite how much you are paying for some players. I've thought all year that you guys need a star signing in the backs, like what Parra got with Fergo. It makes all the difference having that one game breaker. But the mood out there seems pretty good and things should only get better.

Tiger05

First Grade
I agree. I think you guys are moving in the right direction. Your roster isn't too good despite how much you are paying for some players. I've thought all year that you guys need a star signing in the backs, like what Parra got with Fergo. It makes all the difference having that one game breaker. But the mood out there seems pretty good and things should only get better.

I reckon if we can get some of the dodgy signings off our books we have a team capable of improving. On the down side Benji has been in really good form. I don't know how long that can continue and we are going to need to replace him with quality.

Still we have a bunch of pretty good players. No real stars though. If we could have RTS that would improve us a tonne.

macnaz

Staff member
Lol.. zero line break assists, zero try assists, zero repeat sets , 4 missed tackles, 1 ineffective tackle ,5 runs for 18m .. masterclass performance.

. . . Do you think the Pawwa fans really don't see it, or do they just pretend not to ?
Rosco, when you are all crammed in the back of the Parra bang wagon it's very hard to see much ... so as long as it keeps rolling along they are all oblivious.

axl rose

Bench
OAG91R1.jpg