What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All will be forgiven...

Tiger Ted

Bench
Was thinking of flying to Syd-nee for this one. The muppets on 9 were saying its already sold out? even for members? bugger.
One of my nephews bought tkts online for us mid 2nd half of the game & told me prices were increasing & tkts were becoming scarce

simmo1

First Grade
One of my nephews bought tkts online for us mid 2nd half of the game & told me prices were increasing & tkts were becoming scarce

I bought just after full-time and hill tickets were $40. Happy to pay, but they're definitely gouging.

Tiger Ted

Bench
I bought just after full-time and hill tickets were $40. Happy to pay, but they're definitely gouging.
Me & my nephews paid $40 as well.Its certainly the most I’ve paid for GA at the 8th wonder & if we win it will b a bargain price.

Tiger Ted

Bench
How any Tiger fan does not love Benji....

Just f**k off and follow something else.

Benji is awesome.
Exemplary leadership & immense improvement re game management.He is busting his gut to get the club he loves into the finals & so hope he’s MOM come 4pm Sunday.

Queens Gambit

Juniors
Well played Mitch.

The whole team got run over and Mitch was rag dolled first hit up - but it wasn't Bankwest Stadium was it. I thought in one of the Storm's early tries there was a Parra player taken out but it wasn't picked up by the ref. It would have halted their early momentum.