What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All will be forgiven...

stryker

First Grade
The whole team got run over and Mitch was rag dolled first hit up - but it wasn't Bankwest Stadium was it. I thought in one of the Storm's early tries there was a Parra player taken out but it wasn't picked up by the ref. It would have halted their early momentum.
Those violins are screeching

Queens Gambit

Juniors
Those violins are screeching

Well the Eels got further than Penrith who Moses was probably ditched from the Tigers for so young Cleary could come to the Tigers. And the Eels done better than the Tigers where Mitch was ditched from. If the Tigers would have kept JAC, Tedesco, Taupau and Mitch they may have been having final fever as well. Farah was keeping Tedesco at the Tigers but they both existed Stage Left, your sign up guy was too busy on holidays to re-sign JAC. Your forward with 2141 on his bum bummed off, Yet you all pick on poor Mitch.

The unknown

Juniors
And if my Auntie had balls shed be my uncle blah blah blah. Eels are shit and won't win anything in the next 5 years

Queens Gambit

Juniors
And if my Auntie had balls shed be my uncle blah blah blah. Eels are shit and won't win anything in the next 5 years

And the Tigers will be the same until they get another good hooker - not that guy who fumbles balls out of the scrum and passes to the wrong team then falls apart worse than Mitch. I would not go with your Russell to the races - every bet the nag would break down.

Tigerm

First Grade
And the Tigers will be the same until they get another good hooker - not that guy who fumbles balls out of the scrum and passes to the wrong team then falls apart worse than Mitch. I would not go with your Russell to the races - every bet the nag would break down.
f**k off dickhead

The unknown

Juniors

I take great joy at the fact my club consumes so much of your life. Must be that 33 year old drought ??

stryker

First Grade
Well the Eels got further than Penrith who Moses was probably ditched from the Tigers for so young Cleary could come to the Tigers. And the Eels done better than the Tigers where Mitch was ditched from. If the Tigers would have kept JAC, Tedesco, Taupau and Mitch they may have been having final fever as well. Farah was keeping Tedesco at the Tigers but they both existed Stage Left, your sign up guy was too busy on holidays to re-sign JAC. Your forward with 2141 on his bum bummed off, Yet you all pick on poor Mitch.
Mitch cops it a bit on here due to 2 main reasons....
1. He is a down hill skier who takes the credit when he plays well yet blames his team mates when he doesnt. That always upset a lot of us. He still does it at Parra.
2. When he made the decision he was going, he tanked his last couple of games for us then played the mental health issues card to gain an early release.

That said, he isnt the most hated departee. Tedesco is for a variety of reasons. He is having the last laugh with how his career has turned out but that doesnt change the fact he is a shit bloke from a family of shitheads. Karma will get him one day.

BrotherJim05

Bench
1. He is a down hill skier who takes the credit when he plays well yet blames his team mates when he doesnt. That always upset a lot of us. He still does it at Parra.
2. When he made the decision he was going, he tanked his last couple of games for us then played the mental health issues card to gain an early release.

That said, he isnt the most hated departee. Tedesco is for a variety of reasons. He is having the last laugh with how his career has turned out but that doesnt change the fact he is a shit bloke from a family of shitheads. Karma will get him one day.

I don't agree with the sentiment around Tedesco. He is an out and out champion, big game player, and he wasn't getting anywhere with Jason Taylor. He had already made a decision when Cleary came on the scene. He didn't drag our club through the mud. He held his tongue, played his best football in his last year and departed. People were upset because we were losing the next Billy Slater, not because he was a dickhead. We were really just angry at ourselves, not Tedesco.

Bitch Poses is another story. As you mentioned, he threw a tantrum, shanked his duties and played every card in the deck. He is an out and out selfish brat and even if he becomes the next Thurston I'm still glad to see the back of him. I was a massive fan of Sharon Woods for a long time, but after hearing about his actions while he was captain at our club made me lose all respect for him. If he wanted to leave the club, fine, but don't drag the club through the mud with dumbass interviews and actively trying to move players to another team.

Tiger05

First Grade
BrotherJim05 - Tedesco apparently was doing the same thing. It's stated he tried to convince Hasler at the Dogs to take Moses. I reckon they all dogged us. If they had wanted to make us a quality club it would have happened. They were all just out for the best possible deal for themselves. Same as Matterson. To be fair to Tedesco and Woods they did perform well while with us.

Moses had his moments. I don't think he tanked it. I reckon he is still a player who goes to pieces at times. He can be great but he can be really poor. I think Matterson has been sulking but you never saw it in his performances because he is a much better player than Moses.

Tigerm

First Grade

I wish Teddy would have stayed, but certainly don't hate, he is a big game player who wasn't going to get that with us. This has proved correct.
It's why we have to do everything we can to get into the 8. Then they will come.
Barring Marsters dud kicking performance earlier in the season, it would have been this year, I believe it was Madge's biggest mistake to not see it sooner.
Next year:D:D

The unknown

Juniors
I don't think so. The turd is a lot better player and it hurts a lot more.

That's just jealously though. Understandable.

Tedesco never tanked for us, Moses did.
Tedesco left when his contract expired, which he is entitled to do. Moses played the mental health card, chucked a tantrum you name It to get out of a legally binding contract.
Moses yelled at his own players, Tedesco never did that

Also Moses throws subtle digs at the tigers all the time on Instagram any chance he gets

Tiger05

First Grade
That's just jealously though. Understandable

I wish he had stayed and he wasn't such a knob. Unfortunately he is a knob and I can't stand the guy. Most of my friends are Tigers supporters. One of my mates said he wishes injury on him every time he plays. Not many supporters care about Moses.

I get what you are stating though. It's just that the Turd was the big loss for us.

I reckon a lot of these guys come from low quality families.

stryker

First Grade
With Tedesco there is certainly jealousy. He was a selfish player for us, always on the self promote and despite us baby sitting him through years of injuries he was continually looking for opportunities to jump ship. He also dragged out contract negs for a year denying us the opportunity to participate in the market whilst knowing full well he was gone, even talking others into joining him....and he did run the club down in the media a number of times.

Tiger05

First Grade
With Tedesco there is certainly jealousy. He was a selfish player for us, always on the self promote and despite us baby sitting him through years of injuries he was continually looking for opportunities to jump ship. He also dragged out contract negs for a year denying us the opportunity to participate in the market whilst knowing full well he was gone, even talking others into joining him....and he did run the club down in the media a number of times.

Yep - he is a merkin isn't he. Can't stand the guy.

Yes he did, even going as far to insinuate his teammates were the ones holding him back. None of those three merkins wanted to be the ones to bring us to glory, they parachuted elsewhere. I hate Gallen but he had the guts to stick it out with Cronulla and he got his premiership in the end and has retired in the eyes of Sharks fans as a club legend that never gave up on them and helped deliver them that elusive premiership that Rogers, ET and Miller all couldn't manage.

Fordy20

Juniors
Disagree. Moses is a lot more hated than Tedesco

I must move in different circles to these other blokes because in my experience, everyone hates Moses for using the club the just like his uncle did, for tanking and abusing his team mates and generally being an all round shit merkin, whereas Teddy leaving for bigger and better things was seen as expected or even acceptable, especially considering the way the club treated Farah when he was the one who talked Tedesco out of leaving in the first place.