What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Am I going nuts or was it an error?

Eelementary

Post Whore
I was catching the end of Sports Tonight and theyt mentioned we had FOUR players fronting up to the judiciary this week...What?

Hellsy

Immortal
Unfortunately you weren't hearing things... although we should only loose Chad

Pazza

First Grade
Chads was pretty Dirty. He is in trouble. I wanna see the Billy Slater kick

wittyz chick

Coach
I know they had it on sports tonight before but watch it tonight because I think they're talking about some defence or something. But they'll show a replay.

Hellsy

Immortal
Pazza said:

It's pretty bad. Billy had a complete brain explosion like I have not seen before. The Storm would be crazy to fight it.

Utey

Coach
Not worried about Chad, hoping someone steps up and makes the spot theirs. Give Zeb.T a go!

wittyz chick

Coach
Pazza said:

or if you have foxtel digital I just watched it on sky news active again, Hells is right Melbourne shouldn't fight it he'll only end up being out for 7 [according to sky news active he's already out for 6 due to a past indiscretion I thought it was 5 with early guilty plea :(]

eel4life

Juniors
Chad will have 1 week early guilty plea, Stringer no weeks early guilty plea, Delaney Contrary Conduct Early plea no weeks, i think tsoulos aswell early guilty plea no weeks.

So it looks like Chad will be out for a week.

bartman

Immortal
Good to hear that three of the guys don't cop a week off as a result. Four players out would be hard to take/adjust to.

damo72

Juniors
I still can't see why Robinson and Lolesi's tackles were graded the same (IIRC they were anyway). Lolesi should have got alot more time off.

Suitman

Post Whore
Hellsy said:
It's pretty bad. Billy had a complete brain explosion like I have not seen before. The Storm would be crazy to fight it.

The intense atmosphere at Leichhardt will do that to you.

Suity

The Colonel

Immortal
wittyz chick said:
[according to sky news active he's already out for 6 due to a past indiscretion I thought it was 5 with early guilty plea :(]

540 with the early plea plus he has 68 points to carry over.

They'd be stupid not to challenge it. Not much difference between 6 or 7 weeks really. Personally after having viewed it again he was lucky to not get longer.

forward pass

Coach
It must have been pick on Parra week this week. 4 players....pfft.

I am still stunned by the Lolesi tackle - one week !! Not much difference to Hoppas and he copped 12 or 13 wasn't it !! It was a shocker.