What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amanda Flynn: Are they fake?

Kiwi

First Grade
Gower should tour, in fact even if it means that I will have to make sure Amanda is taken care of and not neglected just so he can, because thats the sort of nice guy I am O:)

Raider_69

Post Whore
Charlie Saab said:
she is a a Fugly when a blonde
and ugly as a brunette.

what people see in her is baffling. If you saw her in a bar at the establishment, cargo bar, hugos, etc you wouldnt give her a 2nd look

rubbish, ive seen her at several pubs and alike around penrith, and can tell you she gets alot of 2nd looks

Raider_69

Post Whore
worth noting i ran a close 3rd behind the above stated two (chilli fries and Amanda Flynn) in the top 10 reasons to live in penrith

half

Coach
raiduh is more mt druitt tbh

the nepean belle and aqua golf would rank above him anyway

bloody hell some of you people have small minds

please lay off the insults,i am no wowser and appreciate Great looking women,but some of the comments in this thread are pathetic,you are talking about another blokes fiance

who cares what she looks like and if they are fake or notthe only person who should be worrying about that type of stuff is Craig Gower

give it a rest ladies and gents

Raider_69

Post Whore
half is right, aqua golf would rank above me but that it

worth noting Mark aka half ran a distant 23 435th in the top 25 000 reasons to live in penrith

Kiwi

First Grade
hillbillyjazzer1954 said:
bloody hell some of you people have small minds

please lay off the insults,i am no wowser and appreciate Great looking women,but some of the comments in this thread are pathetic,you are talking about another blokes fiance

who cares what she looks like and if they are fake or notthe only person who should be worrying about that type of stuff is Craig Gower

give it a rest ladies and gents

So whats your point?

And we care if they are fake or not....it gives us a reason to talk about them

Kiwi said:
So whats your point?

And we care if they are fake or not....it gives us a reason to talk about them

my point is that it is none of our business wether they are fake or not,and imo the insults about her looks are not on,as i said you are talking about another blokes Lady

how would you feel if these comments (especially the insults about her looks) were made about your wife/gf/fiance

dont get me wrong i am no wowser and me personally i think that Amanda Flynn is an attractive Lady.....i am not having a go at you ladies and gents,or trolling,these are just my beliefs,that you always respect another blokes lady

Moffo

Referee
exactly hillbilly, if you don't have nothing nice to say then don't say nothing at all

fortunately i only have nice things to say about her