What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amanda Flynn: Are they fake?

aussies1st

Staff member
If that was the case there would be no bad comments made on others. Most ladies are taken thus you can't say a bad thing about them.

Mr Saab

Referee
i made a bad comment about her. No hiding from that....but it was mainly due to the fact that there are like 3 threads about her with over 100 posts on each! Is she that worthy of such attention.
To me she is an ordinary brunette..why so much attention?

The Whippet

Juniors
Charlie Saab said:
i made a bad comment about her. No hiding from that....but it was mainly due to the fact that there are like 3 threads about her with over 100 posts on each! Is she that worthy of such attention.
To me she is an ordinary brunette..why so much attention?

Need we look no further than her looks to justify all the attention.

That's like asking is it worth having all the Rebecca Wilson hate threads?

Alba

Coach
fkmedead Gower is an ugly b***ard .. even tho i dont really rate her i stil think she could do better .. lol ..

Moffo

Referee
come on dilly, you'd give her a crack with the whip if you had a chance old son!

Alba

Coach
yeah i agree ... i seen this chick today that i actually felt sorry for .. but she looked really sad too which made me wanna talk to her :( it doesnt matter what u look like as long as u treat people the way u would want to be treated but it must be terrible to not be attractive at all to anyone .. that may sound shallow and i suppose it is im not sayin anything against her but i bet she wouldnt mind lookin like AFlynn for a day

Alba

Coach
awwwwwww Dani dont say that :( theres nothing wrong with u i will SLAP U !! and not the way u wanna be slapped either!

Latest posts