What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amanda Flynn: Are they fake?

aussies1st

Staff member
Alba said:
here is another photo for u bozos to drool over
50034033.jpg

You can bearly reconize her. Those words don't help either. But dam she looks fine in that dress. :hitit:

Alba

Coach
imo her teeth are too big for her mouth .. that may be what annoys me so much .. *ponders* besides her voice that is ..

aussies1st

Staff member
Alba said:
imo her teeth are too big for her mouth .. that may be what annoys me so much .. *ponders* besides her voice that is ..

I don't really notice the teeth until you pointed it out. She doesn't look too good when she has her hair tied back. Much better when its flowing. Contact use wasn't the best and she looks better as a blonde.

But saying all that I still would :hitit:

aussies1st

Staff member
aussies1st said:
Great find Alba, there is tons of pics in that site.

13563797.jpg

13389784.jpg

I like those 2. Top one would be good for you guys wanting paper bags cause you can't see her face.

Moffo

Referee
yummmmyyyy

i take offense to being called a bozo though

thats harsh. and not nice

Mr Saab

Referee
she is a a Fugly when a blonde
and ugly as a brunette.

what people see in her is baffling. If you saw her in a bar at the establishment, cargo bar, hugos, etc you wouldnt give her a 2nd look

TooheysNew

Coach
Charlie Saab said:
she is a a Fugly when a blonde
and ugly as a brunette.

what people see in her is baffling. If you saw her in a bar at the establishment, cargo bar, hugos, etc you wouldnt give her a 2nd look
:clap:

Latest posts