What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMNRL/USARL members

Fatwing15

Juniors
How many people on these forums have something to do with either of these leagues? Or are affiliated with either of these leagues or any of the teams in them, whether they are a coach, player, or sponsor. Just trying to get an idea of how many people have a first hand view of league in the US.

spinnerhowland

Juniors
How many people on these forums have something to do with either of these leagues? Or are affiliated with either of these leagues or any of the teams in them, whether they are a coach, player, or sponsor. Just trying to get an idea of how many people have a first hand view of league in the US.

I guess I would fall into the category.

Choo Choo

Juniors

I fall in here too; head coach DC Slayers.

RLfan10

Juniors
Thank you. I've been browsing around here for a while. Dont post too much. Just taking it all in and trying to keep up with all the madness :crazy:

FortyTwenty

Juniors
Ditto ... I also fall within the category

deluded pom?

Coach
A warm welcome to you also 40/20. The more people here who are involved in the American game the better this forum will be.

franklin2323

Immortal
I didn't know where to put this so given all the players & officals are posting in here.

I know 1st hand how hard visa's are to get to play over in the USA so imports are hard to get. Is any inroads being made in college's?
So many players play college gridion yet don't make the NFL. What happens to them? That's an untapped resource for RL. That and Amercian Samoans given they have US passports.