What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

an Ad on the Release Date of the New 2004 Jerseys

innsaneink

Referee
Forum Idiot said:
the parra jersey is revealed tomorrow night! i am 99.9999999999% sure that this isnt our new jersey.

Geez.....Looks like the 00.0000000001% got up...hurrah for the little guys.

izzo

Juniors
parrajersey.JPG

thickos

First Grade
That gold one is a little crazy. I think both suffer from too much of one colour and not enough of the other!
I assume both with blue shorts??

davo

Juniors
thickos said:
That gold one is a little crazy. I think both suffer from too much of one colour and not enough of the other!
I assume both with blue shorts??

Yeah both blue shorts

The gold one looks a lot brighter there than it really is

these photos give a better indication:
caylo1.jpg

caylo3.jpg

Red Bear

Referee
The best of the new jersys are the Roosters and Parra one. The Penrith and Parra ones are shithouse in my opinion and the sharks one is also quiet good.

***MH***

Bench
Forum Idiot said:
the parra jersey is revealed tomorrow night! i am 99.9999999999% sure that this isnt our new jersey.
when your right 99.9999999999% of the time, your wrong 00.000000001% of the time!
:lol: :p

Quigs

Immortal
I think the new jerseys are absolute crap.

The designs remind me of what you see on a wrestlers painted face. Now Mr Vince McMahon knows something about professional sports entertainment and promotion and marketting.

Now they want to plant ads all over them. It looks like the back of a retired couples caravan who are halfway around australia. Give me a break - a break from dudes bro.

BRING ON THE REVOLUTION.......BRING IT ON NOW.....

St George = white and red V
Souths = red and green hoops
bulldogs= great jersey of old..
The rest = mutant ninja turtles wiff da caps like leyton bro.
When I saw souths away strip .. I had to put a pill under my tongue.

WE NEED LEADERS FOR THE REVOLUTION... NOW.....

For example Canberra were once the Green Machine, now they are the Green, white, blue, yellow, whatever machine.

As for me beloved Sharks strip.... hey, they are straight off the Mardi Gra float. No risk. but they have been trying to perfect that design for years now.

Latest posts