What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An AI Expansion Nightmare

blue bags

First Grade
Ask donkey boy about Singaporean RL team and how they are due to kill it in the NRL, coz they'll be using aircraft carriers as the footy field, with the amount of money they possess, oh and p.s. Asians love dragons... so Yay!
Asian love's dog's. Cat's

dannlarusso

Juniors
The biggest nightmare are all the vague locale compass point names here lol

Southern Orcas... southern what? Southern NSW? Southern Sydney? Southern Brisbane/QLD?

It's why "South Dragons" was the worst name in the NBL and because I don't follow AFL at all, thought the Western Bulldogs was a WA team for years.

South Island Orcas is much better.

Matiunz

Juniors
The biggest nightmare are all the vague locale compass point names here lol

Southern Orcas... southern what? Southern NSW? Southern Sydney? Southern Brisbane/QLD?

It's why "South Dragons" was the worst name in the NBL and because I don't follow AFL at all, thought the Western Bulldogs was a WA team for years.

South Island Orcas is much better.
Says the guy who has a ‘Sydney’ Roosters avatar, a team that has a name that implies the whole city despite being just being another 8 teams also in that city ;)
Wests could be similarly generic but everyone who follows the sport knows who they represent. Southern Orcas were a way to represent the South Island and southern North Island but with the Wellington Orcas backing the SI bid I cant see them being an issue anyways

MugaB

Coach
Says the guy who has a ‘Sydney’ Roosters avatar, a team that has a name that implies the whole city despite being just being another 8 teams also in that city ;)
Wests could be similarly generic but everyone who follows the sport knows who they represent. Southern Orcas were a way to represent the South Island and southern North Island but with the Wellington Orcas backing the SI bud I can see them being an issue anyways
Yeah roosters are so up themselves it's becoming a running joke that they can buy all the best marquee players and that hack of a coach still can't get them winning games that matter (teams in top8)

Vlad59

Bench
Yeah roosters are so up themselves it's becoming a running joke that they can buy all the best marquee players and that hack of a coach still can't get them winning games that matter (teams in top8)
And the smallest Junior Nursery in the NRL. It’s even smaller than Norths and Balmain ffs

blue bags

First Grade
Wests could be similarly generic but everyone who follows the sport knows who they represent. Southern Orcas were a way to represent the South Island and southern North Island but with the Wellington Orcas backing the SI bid I cant see them being an issue anyways
Southern Orcas is my idea for southern Australia.
Perth
Adelaide
Hobart
Based in Melbourne