What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An ode to the turnstile...

Moffo

Referee
All hail theee

Im am tall, roughly 6 foot, i stand inside the winger and let ten tries in a game. Thankfully, my coach loves me and i have been selected on the basis of one good game this year. I have modelled my tackling career on turnstile 6 at Marathon Stadium and the fans have come to love me for this. I am replaceable with a turnstile, and i would produce similar results for my chosen team...

I am???

Ten Bonus Points for abuse with the name

Cheers,
Moffo

kaon

Juniors
I disagree with you; only 50% of the tries scored on his side are because he has missed the tackle.

The other 50% is because he is too slow to even make contact. :lol:

Justme

Juniors
kaon said:
I disagree with you; only 50% of the tries scored on his side are because he has missed the tackle.

The other 50% is because he is too slow to even make contact. :lol:

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

roopy

Referee
The new Newcastle secret weapon - other side's stupidity.

Earlier this year Parramatta got eight sets in a row in attack thanks to the magic whistle of Bill Harrigan and his desire to square up for the same game last year. Parra didn't manage to score a single try with all that ball because they stuck like glue to their game plan of attacking Gidley's side of the field. The minute they went to the other side of the field later in the game they were able to take advantage of some inexperienced players and scored first time.

I noticed in the game against Brisbane the other night that Gordon Tallis finally decided to give up on his 'run at Gidley' theory. It only took him about ten games to work out he hardly ever does any good.

If I believed the crap on message boards about Gidley I would have to say that beating Newcastle would be as easy as deciding to to go left every time you get the ball. Come to think of it, that is what most sides do. Thank God so many are too slow to work out that they are failing to win with that game plan, because we have been very weak down the other side of the field in many games this year.

salivor

First Grade
roopy said:
I noticed in the game against Brisbane the other night that Gordon Tallis finally decided to give up on his 'run at Gidley' theory. It only took him about ten games to work out he hardly ever does any good.

Where you get this rubbish from I'll never know. I think its out of the same thinking pool of judging Tate from the couple of games you see him play in each year. An intelligent analysis method that could have only been invented and used in Newcastle.

Latest posts