What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An off season eels trivia game.

Avenger

Immortal
Ritson - his last game for Parra getting knocked out by John Lomax than the dramas that followed with the operation and retiring soon after.

Jim Dymock

The best lock we had since Ray Price and long with McCracken Smith and Pay the best group of signings we have ever made. The expectation at Parra was something that I had never felt, especially after missing the semis for over a decade. Just a great period to be a Parra supporter.

Chris Lawler.

Stagger eel

Staff member
along with McCracken Smith and Pay the best group of signings we have ever made. The expectation at Parra was something that I had never felt, especially after missing the semis for over a decade. Just a great period to be a Parra supporter.

Chris Lawler.

Lawler - his attempt of field goal which would of broke a deadlock against the roosters in 97 would of been the best field goal in history..

Cameron Blair

Avenger

Immortal
Lawler - his attempt of field goal which would of broke a deadlock against the roosters in 97 would of been the best field goal in history..

Cameron Blair

Joining Parra after saving Tony Cossato's life on the field whilst playing for Wests against us in the previous season.

Brett Plowman.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Joining Parra after saving Tony Cossato's life on the field whilst playing for Wests against us in the previous season.

Brett Plowman.

Plowman - round 1 92 (I think) had a try disallowed on full time which would of beaten the Broncs at their home game.

Tony Williams

Avenger

Immortal
Plowman - round 1 92 (I think) had a try disallowed on full time which would of beaten the Broncs at their home game.

Tony Williams

Beating the leagueunlimited world record for most posts, speculation to the point where we even made the papers about a possible Luke Lewis type NRL renege clause after he defected to Manly.

David Riolo (I bet I know what people will remember him for whilst at Parra)

David Riolo- dropped the ball with about 15mtrs to run with no one in front of him against the Dragons which would have won us the game.

Michael Erickson

parra pete

Referee

Tony Williams

I thought Parra beat them anyway, Stu Galbraith, Michael Beuttner starring...First game at ANZ Stadium in Brisbane???

I thought Parra beat them anyway, Stu Galbraith, Michael Beuttner starring...First game at ANZ Stadium in Brisbane???
thats how i remember it, i think it was the return clash at parra that Plowmans try would have won the game. Didn't win our 1st 3 games that year and They were calling Galbraith the next Sterlo and tipping us to make the top 5?
then after round 3 we struggled and camje near the bottom.

David Riolo- dropped the ball with about 15mtrs to run with no one in front of him against the Dragons which would have won us the game.

Michael Erickson

A graduate of the Eric Grothe School of Injuries.

This ex Junior Kangaroo looked the goods earlier in his career. Unfortunately couldn't go on with it - scoring 2 tries, in 28 games over 4 years.

Missed out on big $$$ if he had been successful, as I am sure Sterlo could have provided him a gig at Advanced Hair. (too bad, so sad)

Neil (watch the sidestep) Hunt

parra pete

Referee

This ex Junior Kangaroo looked the goods earlier in his career. Unfortunately couldn't go on with it - scoring 2 tries, in 28 games over 4 years.

Missed out on big $$$ if he had been successful, as I am sure Sterlo could have provided him a gig at Advanced Hair. (too bad, so sad)

Neil Hunt...son of Easts great administrator Jim. Was told by Jack Gibson that he wouldn't make it with the Eels - and would get more opportunities elsewhere but decided to stick it out and became a State rep on the end of a great backline.

Adam Mogg..

eels81236

Bench

Objection, your honour. Mick never looked the goods. He was bald as a badger at 20.

parra pete

Referee
Adam Mogg....headed down to Canberra and was never heard of again. (BTW..scored three tries on his SOO debut for Qld)

Shane Shackleton....

Shane Shackleton....lasted less than five minutes on field after being wishboned in a tackle

Clinton Schifoscke