What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An off season eels trivia game.

Suitman

Post Whore
Whatever makes you happy...
Didn't Santa treat you right? or a you a sh*tty person all the time?

Happy New Year, pete.
Seriously, I mean that. I've spent many a good summer on the Murray on a houseboat, passing through Hay to get to Mildura on the way there and back. You live in a lovely part of the world, although not a part I could live in. Too hot and dry.
Have a good one pete. I'm rarely, if ever, a sh*tty person. It's an unusually cold 13.9 celcius here in Dural tonight. Very unseasonable. An even colder 5.4 deg C (10.25 pm) currently in Cooma, where I'm going to spend the next 10 days. Can't wait to hit the cool Snowy Mountains and warm-ish waters of Lake Jindabyne.

Suity.

parra pete

Referee
Happy New Year, pete.
Seriously, I mean that. I've spent many a good summer on the Murray on a houseboat, passing through Hay to get to Mildura on the way there and back. You live in a lovely part of the world, although not a part I could live in. Too hot and dry.
Have a good one pete. I'm rarely, if ever, a sh*tty person. It's an unusually cold 13.9 celcius here in Dural tonight. Very unseasonable. An even colder 5.4 deg C (10.25 pm) currently in Cooma, where I'm going to spend the next 10 days. Can't wait to hit the cool Snowy Mountains and warm-ish waters of Lake Jindabyne.

Suity.

Thanks Suity. A happy one to you and your family. I would be VERY disappointed if you passed through here and never rang me to come for a beer or let me show you around the place.
BTW, I know that stuff posted on here is not done with any malice and I take it that way - and I know you are not a sh*tty person..

Stagger eel

Staff member
Danny Crnkovich- speedy outside back who's hair used to bounce when he ran.

Peter Ford.

* he contributed to the last try in the 86 opener against saints when he made a break down the left side of the field and passed inside to Taylor who gave it to Pricey to score :D

David Vaeliki

David Vaeliki- injuried and out of postion when sharks nigel Vagana scored in golden point to beat parra at parra.

Dallas Weston.

Stagger eel

Staff member
David Vaeliki- injuried and out of postion when sharks nigel Vagana scored in golden point to beat parra at parra.

Dallas Weston.

* one season wonder, 1993 where he made the city first team and then dissapeared straight after.

John Peard

parra pete

Referee
Ken Hey... couldn't wheat for Sunday to come around.

Troy Pezet.

Sorry, missed this one..

Troy Pezet - played with Tooks and Clinton at Crushers before joining the Eels with them in 1998. Coached the SG Ball team to title win in 2007.

Chris Phelan -

parra pete

Referee
Chris Phelan- Played 2 Origin games for Qld. 1981 and 1984

Nathan Barnes.

Nathan Barnes...came to the Eels from Newcastle....
The Club called him John. When asked by the Club what his first name was, he replied "Nathan", to which the Club replied you have to be called "Something", we'll call you John...
:lol:

Bob Jay

Stagger eel

Staff member
Nathan Barnes...came to the Eels from Newcastle....
The Club called him John. When asked by the Club what his first name was, he replied "Nathan", to which the Club replied you have to be called "Something", we'll call you John...
:lol:

Bob Jay

yeah good one Pete...

another urban myth I heard about Barnes was when Fitzy signed him from Newcastle during the crazy super league days when the club signed about 12 players within the week from other clubs (including the Canterbury 4) he was under the impression that he was signing Jamie Ainscough and not Barnes he only realised it was barnes when the contracts were drawn...funny stuff.

Latest posts