What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An off season eels trivia game.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Was it Eden or Fitzhenry who could kick goals with both feet?

Suity

Eden.

Won a premiership with Manly in '87. I forgot he even played for Parra.

sure did..94 I think! he played a could of games as a second rower and do a great deal.

Surely you mean "with either foot"?

Kicking goals with both feet is something I'd pay to see.

Anyway, Robert Muchmore.

Muchmore scored 5 tries in reserve grade in a game and joined Lyon and Penna as the only others to do so.

Steve Mckenzie

McPhail: Grabbed the 14 jersey in the Greatest Team Of All Time that myself and Jezza put together. Every player that wears 14 now gets called McPhail.

Stu Galbraith.

jono

Juniors
Mick Delroy...ABC Nightlife..Tony Delroys' son....? Flattened by Andrew Farrar 1984 Grand Final....

Gary Martine...
Went through Uni a year above me and is a qualified pharmacist , but had great success as a gourmet caterer in the Newcastle area.
Spotted by Big Jack playing Presidents Cup for Souths whilst @ Uni , when Gibbo came to Parra , brought him down from Newy.
Played in the '82 GF as a sub , came home to c/c Western Suburbs Rosellas

Rod Slater

Captain BF

Juniors
Went through Uni a year above me and is a qualified pharmacist , but had great success as a gourmet caterer in the Newcastle area.
Spotted by Big Jack playing Presidents Cup for Souths whilst @ Uni , when Gibbo came to Parra , brought him down from Newy.
Played in the '82 GF as a sub , came home to c/c Western Suburbs Rosellas

Rod Slater
Rod Slater was a front rower and didn't do much for us.

Troy Campbell

parra pete

Referee
Troy Campbell- starred when we won the World 7's in 1997 i think?

Phil Mann.

Phil Mann - a 100 foot tall, full back in the tied Grand Final in 1977. Coached Port Macquarie to a couple of premierships one with Jarrod McCracken in his line-up although McCracken got sent off in the first couple of minutes...

Gary Pethybridge -

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Gary Pethybridge....used to own greyhounds with my dad. Took one of the biggest dives ever, I forget who was supposed to have punched him. His son Scott had a bit of a short career in the nrl.

David Penna....

Latest posts