What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anasta News

emjaycee

Coach
Just heard on MMM that Braith has gone in for surgery and will be out for the rest of the year... not that it matters to the roosters.

Hope Ricky gives B. Finch as much time at 5/8 as possible.

Jayjay, please stay out of this thread!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
emjaycee said:
Just heard on MMM that Braith has gone in for surgery and will be out for the rest of the year... not that it matters to the roosters.

Hope Ricky give B. Finch as much time at 5/8 as possible.

Jayjay, please stay out of this thread!!

I think Ricky will come out looking pretty bad if Fincy has a big one on Sunday, I hope he does..infact i hope he tears the Cowboys a new arsehole.

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
eelavation said:
I think Ricky will come out looking pretty bad if Fincy has a big one on Sunday, I hope he does..infact i hope he tears the Cowboys a new arsehole.

Double positive for us. Finch plays well and the cowboys get beaten.

In fact I watched the Roosters game last week and as bad as they were, Finch was easily one of their better players when he came on. Looked their most creative player (without any help from his teammates). To me it really looked like a load has liftd from his shoulders where the rest of the team looked really frustrated (see Morley). They may have massive problems next year

Stagger eel

Staff member
T-BONE MCGRAW said:
Double positive for us. Finch plays well and the cowboys get beaten.

In fact I watched the Roosters game last week and as bad as they were, Finch was easily one of their better players when he came on. Looked their most creative player (without any help from his teammates). To me it really looked like a load has liftd from his shoulders where the rest of the team looked really frustrated (see Morley). They may have massive problems next year

I didn't get to see the Roosters game on the weekend but I didn't mind as I thought Ricky didn't use Fincy as well as he should of and wouldn't be a clear indicator of his form at pivot.

fish eel

Immortal
I was laughing the other night on TV when I heard Braith talking about his injury....it almost sounded like he wanted to have season ending surgery!

Mark....what do you expect from Harrison, he came from Souths.

And yes, Ricky sure is a supercoach.

Smartman

Juniors
A Bwaif quote last year 'Bulldogs are going stale' . After signing with the rorters. Well Bwaif Canterbury are coming 2nd and the cafe lattes are sitting nicely in 14th :lol:

Bwaif is on 450,000

Holdsworth 50,000

Haha which team got the better value ;-)

fish eel

Immortal
If Braith went to souths, he could have been released and be sitting on the beach with the mad dog, in the rain!

Freak2

Juniors
Smartman said:
A Bwaif quote last year 'Bulldogs are going stale' . After signing with the rorters. Well Bwaif Canterbury are coming 2nd and the cafe lattes are sitting nicely in 14th :lol:

Bwaif is on 450,000

Holdsworth 50,000

Don't kid yourself Holdsworth is no Anasta!
God Damn I would look good in the 6 behind your pack of forwards!!

I agree though you did get better value but I query $50K I would think double at a minimum!

RAM

Juniors
Smartman said:

Bwaif is on 450,000

Holdsworth 50,000

GOLD !:D

Angry_eel

First Grade
Smartman said:

Bwaif is on 450,000

Holdsworth 50,000

Behind those forwards, Kusto will look like a star. your forwards are carrying ur team. wait till one gets injured.

Angry_eel

First Grade
jayjayselmes said:
common guys if you rate finch at all then you need to put a skirt on so finch can tickle your barry!
we might not rate finch but we're ready to give him a chance