What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anasta unhappy

Magpies Forever

Juniors
I see in Fridays Australian newspaper that Anasta is unhappy with the weight of expectation on his head by WT supporters. Not unnaturally he loves his family and their new addition. Maybe he should take parental leave from WT for a few months to see how he feels about this weight of expectation that we WT supporters have on his performance and contribution, or lack thereof, since he mentions he is not decided if he will go around for another year.

Jeez, I'm sorry but as a senior player with great depth of experience, I do expect him to perform at a good standard and support the development and help nurture our up and coming players.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Im more concerned about the perception at the wests tigers. We've heard from past WT players that our facilities and financial side of things are very amateur. If we want to attract big name players we need to get our house in order (which I think Mayer is starting to accomplish).

DanOz

Juniors
Fans are more unhappy at the lack of leadership shown considering your resume.
Soft c**k hasbeen.
Apparently he is a sensational leader off where it counts least - at training. It's another Adam Blair situation to me. It's not Braith's fault. He is simply not that good. We hired him, Potter keeps picking him, he just turns up and plays footy to the best of his ability, which sadly is a very average level at best...

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
He's unhappy ?? The prick should be thankful he doesn't have to watch his own dogshit efforts like the rest of us. Another supercoach masterstroke

Sorry Braith how dare we expect you to contribute by tackling and running the ball,ffs your not the water bottle boy, your supposed to be out there playing and participating with the team not watching them!

Tiger05

First Grade
I thought he was really good today. He can slot into the team so long as everyone else contributes.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Really good?

He had one last pass for a try in the first half. Seriously struggling to think what else he did other than fail to find touch from a penalty.

Last edited:

Perth Tiger

Bench
He was a good contributor but gee that missed kick from the penalty lead directly to their first try and could of been the start of their comeback. Stupid errors like that are just not good enough for someone who's main selling point is his experience.

Tiger05

First Grade
Really good?

He had one last pass for a try in the first half. Seriously struggling to think what else he did other than fail to find touch from a penalty.

It depends how you look at it. If you are expecting a gun you will be disappointed. All I expect is for him to help out Brooks and Robbie and not stuff us up. The kick for touch was terrible but apart from that I have no issues. Some kicks were poor but they weren't going to screw us. I just want someone there who goes okay until Moses or Austin gets a chance.

BuffaloRules

Coach
It depends how you look at it. If you are expecting a gun you will be disappointed. All I expect is for him to help out Brooks and Robbie and not stuff us up. The kick for touch was terrible but apart from that I have no issues. Some kicks were poor but they weren't going to screw us. I just want someone there who goes okay until Moses or Austin gets a chance.

So he wasn't "really good" then.

He just didn't stuff up.

Except once.

Radical Rat

Juniors
Set up a couple of tries with that pass and some cross field kicks. His scrambling defence was pretty good as well. One of his better games for us.

N.C.

Juniors
Credit where it is due. He played as well as we could have hoped for. In any case, he won't be dropped on the back of a 42-12 point victory...

Matchball

Bench
He won't run the ball. That's established after today.
He could have scored the try himself before he passed it on to Richardsfirst try.
He isn't even hungry at the 10 metre line.

Cat.

Yep that was probably his best game for us,not that he did anything fantastic but he held his own against a terrible Titans team today.WT handled the heat well compared to the Titans, i would of expected it to be the other way,hopefully the heat wont take a toll on WT for their next game.

Best game he has played for us.

So thats 21 substandard games and one at the expected standard of a professional footballer.

Bring in Austin.

Latest posts