What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And more good news......Parish to stay.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Yeah. Maguire's done ok at Souths, but he went and got ESL Head Coach experience first too.

I can't think of any other Storm assistants that have amounted to anything in first grade other than assistant coach material? That speaks volumes about the fallacy that all Storm/Bellamy assistants are somehow a smart bet as head coaches. Thankfully our club has learned from its mistake.

Yes Maguire has done well. The rest not so well.

IFR33K

Coach
So anyone coming from a Bellamy system isn't worth employing?? ...one of your best Barty lol

I don't think he stated that and you probably know it.

Any assistants under Bellamy are probably worth employing but not under a head coaching role.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I don't think he stated that and you probably know it.

Any assistants under Bellamy are probably worth employing but not under a head coaching role.

bartman didn't say that and you certainly know it. He said "not all of his assistants have proved to be worth employing", which is bullshit.

None of you can name a single Bellamy assistant that has been proven to be unemployable. But don't let the truth get in the way of your blind hate.

IFR33K

Coach
bartman didn't say that and you certainly know it. He said "not all of his assistants have proved to be worth employing", which is bullshit.

None of you can name a single Bellamy assistant that has been proven to be unemployable. But don't let the truth get in the way of your blind hate.

I don't know about you, but if I were in charge of a club, SK will be marked unemployable.

I think he was also talking about a head coaching role. But I'm sure you and your lynch mob were aware of that.

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I don't know about you, but if I were in charge of a club, SK will be marked unemployable.

That's why you're not in charge of a club. You would have given Michael Hagan a 20 year contract after his first 42 games as head coach. :lol:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Took Hasler five years to win his first premiership. Took Cleary six to even make a grand final.

Even cheating the cap it took Bellamy five years to 'win' a grand final.

Not everyone is as good as Michael Hagan and wins it with a one year plan.

Noise

Coach
Took Hasler five years to win his first premiership. Took Cleary six to even make a grand final.

Introducing Ricky Stuart

lingard

Coach
I hope Stewart has some sort of plan, be it three, four, five years or whatever. But I hope he also generates some success along the way.

TheParraboy

Staff member

John Lang won a comp with penrith in 2003 after takiing over a wooden spoon side in 2002

Someone

Bench
John Lang won a comp with penrith in 2003 after takiing over a wooden spoon side in 2002

It appears the wrestle has changed the shape of the game resulting in 'out of the blue' premierships to become less frequent. 05 was the last time.

imo those days are gone.

bartman

Immortal
So anyone coming from a Bellamy system isn't worth employing?? ...one of your best Barty lol
Isn't worth getting overly excited about imo. Any years of being in a system in an inflated/illegally assembled squad are not necessarily worth anything on an even playing field. Especially not for employing at our club, that was dudded by the cheating mongrels!

His hatred shows no bounds.
Not hatred Suity - again your assumptions of me are way off the mark. Just analysis.

Maybe I need to use emoticons after every sentence just for you, so that you can have no excuse for your continuing (deliberate?) misinterpretations. :sarcasm:

Latest posts