What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And more good news......Parish to stay.

eels81236

Bench
So we get rid of our assistant coach Brad Arthur and sign Manly's assistant coach. Then Manly sign our old assistant coach ?

I would like to hear Pou's view on this ASAP. That way I can quickly conclude my opposing view.

Pou ?

If he is like the rest of us who wouldn't realistically have a clue how good either coaches were then he will toss a coin. Or he will use stats.

The coin is right half the time. Tough way to live.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So we get rid of our assistant coach Brad Arthur and sign Manly's assistant coach. Then Manly sign our old assistant coach ?

I would like to hear Pou's view on this ASAP. That way I can quickly conclude my opposing view.

Pou ?

Which club has more money? There will you find the assistant coach in most demand.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
No problem. That little lesson in economics is for everyone. You can agree or knee-jerk disagree as the mood takes you.

Or you can tell us again how little you care.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
The plus side for parish coming is simply the fact he was part of the coaching staff that was helping nsw moving forward and I can see he and sticky have a good working relationship. So it's a safe option for Ricky as he knows parish works well with him.

x2

strider

Post Whore
i remember the time fishy posted shit on the jamie lyon page on wikipedia .... :lol: .... ahhh, good times

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
It sure does. He is incapable of discussing the topic rationally.

Carl sent us an email asking this question "Filter" - "How do you filter through all the eons of corruption to find "truth." I am finding after years and years of research "evidence" is the only thing that I can safely define. Yet, the "evidence" you find is what you give intention and attention to. Any thoughts. Carl airesolution.com" - We replied: Hi Carl. it's simple mate, be conscious of not re-presenting "intellectual property" that are just the images (thoughts/ideas) made up by other men/woman that you use to think/feel about whatever you are observing/focusing on. All intellectual property is NON-SENSE. Direct experience requires SENSE. Logic (using senses to scrutinise all information coming our way, coming into focus) is of sense. You can back-up sense/sensory-life-forms but you can't back up non-sense which always require a dumbed-down brainwashed man/woman/child, in a "state" of belief, acting/performing on behalf of non-sense ("intellectual property"), images that are not present with the presence of life/sense. We were never meant to be in (fall in) the image of another man/woman/child's making. Through belief, faith and associated opinion we FALL into NON-SENSE/NON-SENSORY images. Re-Presenting "intellectual property" is peddling a lie and is the act of committing fraud. "Reiki" is "intellectual property" as is the "English" alphabet language,mathematics, geometry, "system science", commerce, etc....... presently we are all severely compromised by the many lies we set into motion that are fraud. Truth is a direct experience, first party to first party, sensory life-form to sensory life-form, no 3rd party required. Only lies require 3rd parties, always in the guise of a prosthetic or a man/woman/child acting in costume and title under the state of belief, faith and associated opinion of the "intellectual property" they re-present. "Reiki" is not a sensory life-form. "Reiki" is no different to little Mary re-presenting Alice in Wonderland or Bill and Julie re-presenting Je-Sus/Zeus and the "Bible" or Alex re-presenting "senator", "liberal party", "government", "constitution", "democracy", "common law", or Sharon re-presenting "insurance agent/broker" or Phillip re-presenting (channelling) "the Galactic Federation", or Han re-presenting "scientist", "PhD", "telescope", "microscope", or William re-presenting "prince", "king", or Jack re-presenting "Police Officer" or Wendy re-presenting "Judge", or Andrew re-presenting "Monday", "Yesterday", "33BC", 1770AD", "Calendar". "Time", "Space", "Mayan Calendar" ........ etc. It's ALL bullshit Carl. While lost in (re-presenting) the images of "intellectual property" there is no SENSE present with the presence of LIFE. Who are we really? What are we really part of? And what is our true purpose? We use SENSE to filter all bullshit. Re-presenting "intellectual property" is not bringing forward "EVIDENCE" of truth/fact, instead it is bringing forward lies."

Poo Poo. how the f**k can you be rational (communicate logically) when almost everything you are espousing is bullshit "intellectual property".... you f**kwit......LOL

Latest posts