What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And now are you glad we have signed Ben Hunt ?

chigurh

^lmao

And yet Hunt could only manage 3-3 while Nikorima has cruised to 4-0 in his first stint as a starting NRL half. Lots of improvement left.

Walpole

Juniors
Brisbane are undefeated since Nikorima moved into the halves lmao. They have looked better than they did with Hunt at 7 and tbh I wouldn't be phased if Hunt didn't play for the Broncos again.
Geez, I hope you're right. Would love to see him put his feet up for the rest of the season, get his injury sorted and show up at 100% fitness for the Dragons next year. F@#% the Broncos.

st.phil

Bench
Brisbane are undefeated since Nikorima moved into the halves lmao. They have looked better than they did with Hunt at 7 and tbh I wouldn't be phased if Hunt didn't play for the Broncos again.
disagree - nikorima has been ok but Milford was in poor form at start of year and improved 100%...bit like attributing our winning run to mccrone

chigurh

disagree - nikorima has been ok but Milford was in poor form at start of year and improved 100%...bit like attributing our winning run to mccrone

Yeah the team looks much better with Milford taking on more responsibility (Hunt's role) in the #7

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Yeah the team looks much better with Milford taking on more responsibility (Hunt's role) in the #7

You know full well Hunt is a champion player and you're just stirring haha.
I wonder if you would have said the same thing when he almost single handedly carried them to the GF.

Widdop/Hunt is the perfect combination balance. They will excel together.

chigurh

You know full well Hunt is a champion player and you're just stirring haha.
I wonder if you would have said the same thing when he almost single handedly carried them to the GF.

Widdop/Hunt is the perfect combination balance. They will excel together.

He's a good player no doubt. I seriously hope he kills it for you guys.

I'm just saying his kicking game sucks and Niko is going better than some give him credit for, that's all.

Hunt is streets ahead of our current 7

Next season barring injuries we have an excellent 7,6 and 9.

Icing on the cake will be if Duges signs or one of Mann/Dufty/Field develop in to a first class full back.

Minh

First Grade
Hunt is a gun....I watched him closely this year prior to injury and was their best player along with Boyd each game.....much better more complete player than Milford.

Bench
I must confess I watch the Broncos games, just to see Hunt play, it's going to be a good year next season.

BringTheNoise

Juniors
God I hope he puts in a performance worthy of his price tag week in, week out and never has bad game or this place will go into absolute meltdown.

ALSGI

Bench
I was just curious as to how Hunt went on his return last night after 6 weeks out.
Didn't see too much on the highlights except a very nice kick to set up a try. Very nice.
So I had a quick look at the Bronco's forum (nospam37.com).
Very interesting.
Not a lot of love there for Hunt at all, in fact none. At best, a few more level headed posters suggested it was his first game back after 6 weeks, he played behind a pack that was dominated by Warriors etc. A few want him gone now ! Some want him in reserves.
Interestingly they mostly gave Benji a fairly good rap.
Anyway, I hope they're wrong about our future star half back.
Also, I was fascinated at how hard done by these f**kwits think they are with SOO. No questions of how the f**k can we afford 7 SOO players.Amazing too how they think the NRL draw is set up against them !!! FMD.
I hate these f**kers even more than I thought I did.

Life's Good

Coach
His first game back and he was a bit rusty but I didn't see anything that says Hunt won't be a massive upgrade for us with his combination with Widdop.

Old Timer

Coach
Hunt just needs to get out of the Bronco's to reinvigorate his career.
He doesn't fit their mould and is on the outer.
He will go very well for us as he will be welcomed as a "team" member where Broncos have golden haired boys and others that make up the team.

saintsarealive1

Juniors
I was just curious as to how Hunt went on his return last night after 6 weeks out.
Didn't see too much on the highlights except a very nice kick to set up a try. Very nice.
So I had a quick look at the Bronco's forum (leagueunlimited.com).
Very interesting.
Not a lot of love there for Hunt at all, in fact none. At best, a few more level headed posters suggested it was his first game back after 6 weeks, he played behind a pack that was dominated by Warriors etc. A few want him gone now ! Some want him in reserves.
Interestingly they mostly gave Benji a fairly good rap.
Anyway, I hope they're wrong about our future star half back.
Also, I was fascinated at how hard done by these f**kwits think they are with SOO. No questions of how the f**k can we afford 7 SOO players.Amazing too how they think the NRL draw is set up against them !!! FMD.
I hate these f**kers even more than I thought I did.
Why the hate....they are just bronco fans sticking up forr their team....thats all.

Last edited: